User Reviews for Robitussin-AC to treat Cough

Robitussin-AC has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Cough. 73% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Robitussin-AC Rating Summary

7.9/10 average rating

Compare all 416 medications used in the treatment of Cough.

Reviews for Robitussin-AC

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2012

“Works great! Quiets a hacking cough, no matter how bad. Works the best & when other products don't work. Does cause drowsiness though but that's not bad if it's night time or you're convalescing at home anyway from being sick. Great stuff!”

Anonymous March 22, 2010

“Great Medicine.I Coughed so much that the dr said I have bruised my ribs..very painful,this stuff is the best when you are having severe constant coughing it will give you relief and let you rest.wat better than the otc cough syrups.”

awareone1 November 19, 2007

“This medication should be taken exactly as the labeling indicates... impressive relief of symtomatic coughs! Finally got a good nights sleep, which did as much to reilieve my condition as anything. Great.”

KstarB September 13, 2015

“Amazing product! I hope this isn't TMI but I was feeling quite sick as "cold" was sitting on my chest and had a lot of mucus that wasn't coming up, took this medicine and it really does help produce a more productive cough and less frequent, which meant I could clear my throat of mucus & wasn't coughing quite as much. Took for a max x2 a day. Felt lots bit better after 1st dose. Cost me around ”

Vaughn.in.VA December 5, 2016

“I tried this brand for the first time. My previous option makes me drowsy. Back to the point,the only thing robitussin has done for me is caused gas and random bowel movements. No help in the intended propose.”

bajaeljefe April 4, 2016

“This is the best working cough syrup. While it doesn't totally eliminate it (which would make it a 10!), it is the best among all of the different cough syrups and pills. I am not a fan of the Benzonatate gel capsules. They do nothing for me.”

Anonymous___ · Taken for less than 1 month January 13, 2017

“I tried this for the first time and it kinda worked I am still coughing a little but not as much. I do still kinda taste it in my mouth which is weird but I would use again if it was the only medicine I had but I will be looking for a new medicine.”

Anonymous January 8, 2020

“Had a harsh cough that lasted for a week. I purchased this cough syrup and took 20 ml and felt the relief immediately. Not only did my cough ease up but I was able to clear the mucus that was stuck in my chest! Would definitely recommend! I also give the childrens robitussin to my sons”

felino4624 January 16, 2015

“I was coughing constantly and could not sleep. Took other medicines but didn't work that well. Took the medicine and didn't cough again and had a great sleep.”

Anonymous December 17, 2008

“Works well but not very pleasant tasting.”

LB1424 September 30, 2016

“I have had a negative experience with this product, it has been going on 2 weeks with this horrible cough and I have felt no relief in using Robitussin. It does not work for me what so ever.”

Anonymous December 5, 2016

“I loved it wasn't wasn't drowsy when I woke up Didn't taste bad either”

ManiV January 1, 2017

“This is an amazing product”

Learn more about Cough

More about Robitussin-AC (codeine / guaifenesin)

Other brands