User Reviews for Codeine/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine to treat Cold Symptoms

Also known as: Virtussin DAC, Lortuss EX, Tusnel C, Tricode GF, Ambifed CD, Ambifed CDX, Ambifed-G CD, Ambifed-G CDX, Deproist with Codeine, Co-Histine Expectorant, Decohistine Expectorant, Dihistine Expectorant with Codeine, Dihistine Expectorant, Cycofed Expectorant Deconsal C Expectorant Guaiatussin DAC Guiatuss DAC Guiatussin DAC Cycofed Pediatric Expectorant Biotussin DAC Cheratussin DAC Guaifen DAC Dihistine Gua PC Codahistine Expectorant Codafed Codafed Pediatric Coditussin DAC Guaifenesin DAC Zodryl DEC …show all brand names

Anonymous November 3, 2009

Cheratussin DAC (codeine / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “Not much help for my cold and cough. Similar to horrible tasting liquid couch syrup my parents gave me as a kid. My doctor prescribed it for my cough/ sinusitus. I took a few doses per directions. It did not help, but gave me a headache.”

More about codeine / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine