User Reviews for Tranxene SD

The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.

Anxiety

Summary of Tranxene SD reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Tranxene SD

RoeMB March 27, 2015

For Anxiety "I had taken this medicine in place of Xanax. I found Tranxene to be a life saver. Thank you"

Doctor Kyle April 29, 2008

For Anxiety "Tranxene-SD (Clorazepate-Single Dose) has helped immensely for my worry, anxiety, and major panic disorder! I take 22.5mg in the morning (2x 11.25 tablets) and Klonopin (Clonazepam) for my major panic disorder. The Tranxene-SD helps keep the all day anxiety and worry from erupting into a panic attack to where I have to take the Klonopin. It keeps me calm until I feel the need I have to take the Klonopin. It's been around since 1972, and it works great. I recommend it for all day anxiety!"