User Reviews for Tranxene SD

Tranxene SD has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Anxiety
10.0
Summary of Tranxene SD reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Doctor Kyle · April 29, 2008

For Anxiety: “Tranxene-SD (Clorazepate-Single Dose) has helped immensely for my worry, anxiety, and major panic disorder! I take 22.5mg in the morning (2x 11.25 tablets) and Klonopin (Clonazepam) for my major panic disorder. The Tranxene-SD helps keep the all day anxiety and worry from erupting into a panic attack to where I have to take the Klonopin. It keeps me calm until I feel the need I have to take the Klonopin. It's been around since 1972, and it works great. I recommend it for all day anxiety!”

RoeMB · March 27, 2015

For Anxiety: “I had taken this medicine in place of Xanax. I found Tranxene to be a life saver. Thank you”