User Reviews for Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane to treat Osteoarthritis

Brand names: Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, Osteo Bi-Flex Plus MSM, Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced, Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine

Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 17% reported a negative experience.

Chondroitin/glucosamine/methylsulfonylmethane rating summary

7.9/10 average rating

Compare all 172 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane

Shar · Taken for 10 years or more · May 14, 2020

"I have been taking this for 20 years off and on and I can tell you now if I don't take it I cannot move and the pain is unbearable. This works for me and I have had ups and downs with it. I use to take it anytime I'd day without food, this made me feel nausea so now I know only after food. Stick to it, it works."

Bill · Taken for 5 to 10 years · August 9, 2019

"I had elbow pain and was unable to straighten my arms. I tried an expensive cream that worked and saw MSM as the active ingredient so I began taking MSM tablets and it was better after 2 weeks. My pain was in the spot in the back where you hit your "funny bone"."

LoLo2069 · June 30, 2014

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) "I have been taking Glucosamine HCI with MSM for about a two week period and have had a very positive result with my knee pain. I have articular cartilage syndrome of my right knee. My only complaint is that my tail bone started hurting like crazy, it feels like it is swollen and hurts to sit down and bend down. This started after I took the glucosamine."

TDenver · June 8, 2016

"While I was able to take this it helped my knee pain a little. Problem was severe swelling in my feet an ankles. Began about 5-6 days after starting. I quit and tried again two months later with the same results."

Adela · Taken for less than 1 month · May 10, 2021

"I’m being taking glucosamine with chondroitin and MSN for a week, my left hip, femur, knee and left ankle was with unbearable pain at all times nothing helped to relieve the pain until I start taking these pills. It is an enormous change, I do not have secondary effects other than heartburn once in a while so I take it with food ! I am so glad and very happy to found this pills that have helped me sooooo much in short time !"

smt · Taken for less than 1 month · March 31, 2022

"The pain in my right hip and lower back from arthritis was getting excruciating!! I am a nurse, and working about 70 hours a week...it was getting hard for me to manage. The pain was so bad it was keeping me from sleeping. Started taking Gluc--Condr--MSM. Within 2 days I had almost ZERO pain!! It feels like a miracle to me!! The only side effect I noted was bloating and a lot of gas. I can live with that!! I have not been taking with food, so that might help..."

Savvy46 · Taken for less than 1 month · August 18, 2021

Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) "I used this joint formula as prescribed (30 ml/day) for about 2 weeks. As it was recommended for 30 days to observe results, I couldn’t say for sure if it worked. Very easy to administer. However, I noticed constant burping for about 4 hours, diarrhea throughout the day and general stomach upset so have discontinued use as suggested on the bottle. Not sure which ingredient is causing the problem in the formula. Upon other research, the recommended dosage of glucosamine is up to 1500mg/day. This contains 2000mg/day. Maybe too strong a dosage along with other ingredients?"

tati · Taken for less than 1 month · April 15, 2021

"Hello I bought a supplement that contains glucosamine chondroitin and msm I took it and it gave me horrible vomiting and an excruciating headache. Now I am afraid to continue taking it Since I only took one dose and the adverse effect was something immediate and very strong, now I do not know what to take to solve this problem of lack of cartilage in the knees"

dickblom · July 28, 2010

"Regardless of recent study results, I.ve been taking Glucosamine for 10+ years and it has reduced osteoarthritis pain in my knee. May not work for everyhone but I'm one of the lucky ones."

dothedew · Taken for less than 1 month · February 12, 2015

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) "I take glucosamine sulfate which is not listed in this app. It's giving me nausea to the point of discontinuing it."

BC · Taken for 2 to 5 years · November 10, 2020

"I wasn’t a believer in mineral supplements, however glucosamine + chondroitin + MSM eliminates my joint pain. I use it whenever the need arises, works every time."

Shebo · Taken for less than 1 month · December 22, 2020

"I have been dealing with hip pain this whole year, started taking this and in three days I don’t hurt and can move so much better, it truly works for me, it has been a miracle drug for me."

BDG · Taken for 5 to 10 years · December 26, 2021

"Have been taking it for years. I would be disabled without it."

More about chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane