User Reviews for Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane

Also known as: Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced, Osteo Bi-Flex Plus MSM, Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine

Learn more about Chondroitin/glucosamine/methylsulfonylmethane.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 349 medications

6.3
Summary of Chondroitin/glucosamine/methylsulfonylmethane reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Chondroitin/glucosamine/methylsulfonylmethane

For Osteoarthritis: "While I was able to take this it helped my knee pain a little. Problem was severe swelling in my feet an ankles. Began about 5-6 days after starting. I quit and tried again two months later with the same results."

TDenver June 8, 2016

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) for Osteoarthritis: "I take glucosamine sulfate which is not listed in this app. It's giving me nausea to the point of discontinuing it."

dothedew (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2015

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) for Osteoarthritis: "I have been taking Glucosamine HCI with MSM for about a two week period and have had a very positive result with my knee pain. I have articular cartilage syndrome of my right knee. My only complaint is that my tail bone started hurting like crazy, it feels like it is swollen and hurts to sit down and bend down. This started after I took the glucosamine."

LoLo2069 June 30, 2014

For Osteoarthritis: "Regardless of recent study results, I.ve been taking Glucosamine for 10+ years and it has reduced osteoarthritis pain in my knee. May not work for everyhone but I'm one of the lucky ones."

dickblom July 28, 2010