User Reviews for Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane

Also known as: Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, Osteo Bi-Flex Plus MSM, Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced, Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine

Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings on Drugs.com. 82% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Osteoarthritis
7.8
Dietary Supplementation
8.5
Summary of Chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane reviews 7.9 12 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Adela · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “I’m being taking glucosamine with chondroitin and MSN for a week, my left hip, femur, knee and left ankle was with unbearable pain at all times nothing helped to relieve the pain until I start taking these pills. It is an enormous change, I do not have secondary effects other than heartburn once in a while so I take it with food ! I am so glad and very happy to found this pills that have helped me sooooo much in short time !”

tati · Taken for less than 1 month April 15, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “Hello I bought a supplement that contains glucosamine chondroitin and msm I took it and it gave me horrible vomiting and an excruciating headache. Now I am afraid to continue taking it Since I only took one dose and the adverse effect was something immediate and very strong, now I do not know what to take to solve this problem of lack of cartilage in the knees”

Shebo · Taken for less than 1 month December 22, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I have been dealing with hip pain this whole year, started taking this and in three days I don’t hurt and can move so much better, it truly works for me, it has been a miracle drug for me.”

RicB · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 1, 2019

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) for Dietary Supplementation: “I’ve had left knee pain along side elbow and shoulder stiffness in the mornings. After two-three weeks of taking the Glucosamine with Chondroitin my stillness and knee pain has gone. I notice now every morning when I go down the stairs that my knee no longer feels weak or feels like its about to give out. Shoulders and elbows bend perfectly first thing in the morning. I have Diabetes and it doesn’t seem to impact my glucose readings or levels.”

Shar · Taken for 10 years or more May 14, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I have been taking this for 20 years off and on and I can tell you now if I don't take it I cannot move and the pain is unbearable. This works for me and I have had ups and downs with it. I use to take it anytime I'd day without food, this made me feel nausea so now I know only after food. Stick to it, it works.”

Charlee · Taken for 10 years or more October 28, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I have been taking Chondroitin/glucosamine for 25 years. I noticed how it really helped when I was on a trip and hadn't taken it for about 4 days and I could hardly turn my head for the pain in my neck and how it quit when I went back on them. I really never connected the neck pain with the supplement until it happened again. About a year ago I started having severe pain in my hips and hip joints and it got so bad I could hardly walk and had a hard time moving after sitting. It would wake me up in the night. Just taking the Chondroitin/Glucosamine wasn't relieving it. I started adding MSM to the Chondroitin/Glucosamine and in a short time the pain started going away. I don't know if it was just the MSM that caused the improvement or not, but I now take all 3 religiously and the pain is gone now. I can immediately start moving when getting up from sitting and can now sleep through the night.”

Bill · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 9, 2019

For Osteoarthritis: “I had elbow pain and was unable to straighten my arms. I tried an expensive cream that worked and saw MSM as the active ingredient so I began taking MSM tablets and it was better after 2 weeks. My pain was in the spot in the back where you hit your "funny bone".”

LoLo2069 June 30, 2014

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) for Osteoarthritis: “I have been taking Glucosamine HCI with MSM for about a two week period and have had a very positive result with my knee pain. I have articular cartilage syndrome of my right knee. My only complaint is that my tail bone started hurting like crazy, it feels like it is swollen and hurts to sit down and bend down. This started after I took the glucosamine.”

TDenver June 8, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: “While I was able to take this it helped my knee pain a little. Problem was severe swelling in my feet an ankles. Began about 5-6 days after starting. I quit and tried again two months later with the same results.”

dickblom July 28, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: “Regardless of recent study results, I.ve been taking Glucosamine for 10+ years and it has reduced osteoarthritis pain in my knee. May not work for everyhone but I'm one of the lucky ones.”

BC · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 10, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I wasn’t a believer in mineral supplements, however glucosamine + chondroitin + MSM eliminates my joint pain. I use it whenever the need arises, works every time.”

dothedew · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2015

Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane) for Osteoarthritis: “I take glucosamine sulfate which is not listed in this app. It's giving me nausea to the point of discontinuing it.”

More about chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane