User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylpropanolamine to treat Cold Symptoms

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylpropanolamine

MJ · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 10, 2020

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine): “I was prescribed this for sinus and cold symptoms back in the late 60's and 70's when I was in the Marines. It worked GREAT. I'm a true believer. I still have sinus problems but get no results nowadays.”

Freddy45 · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 13, 2020

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine): “When I was in the Army in 1968 they prescribed this medication to reduce the runny nose, itchy watering eyes, etc. associated with being outside in the weather. It reduced to eliminated the problems. I wish I could find a source again.”

Dollarbilly · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 18, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine): “Had severe allergies as a child and was prescribed this. It was the greatest thing out there! That was 50 years ago but no one seems to carry it anymore. As a youngster I took half a capsule at a time. Wish it was still available!”

Mrincus · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine): “My doctor prescribed this medication for me about 25yrs ago for my upper respiratory problem and after one or two doses my symptoms was cured. Since then I have not been able to find this medication on the market.”

Arielle · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 8, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine): “I used Ornade exclusively 30 years ago. Nothing compared to the allergens it blocked - I have hay fever and related allergies. I lived in the Sacramento area where the pollen is extremely thick. I have been unable to find the Ornade Spansules since then, and was told by my Doctor that the decongestant in it (and all other like products) has a tendency to increase blood pressure. I highly recommend this product and wish I could take it again.”

More about chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine