User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylpropanolamine

Cold Symptoms 10.0

MJ · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 10, 2020

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cold Symptoms: “I was prescribed this for sinus and cold symptoms back in the late 60's and 70's when I was in the Marines. It worked GREAT. I'm a true believer. I still have sinus problems but get no results nowadays.”

Freddy45 · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 13, 2020

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cold Symptoms: “When I was in the Army in 1968 they prescribed this medication to reduce the runny nose, itchy watering eyes, etc. associated with being outside in the weather. It reduced to eliminated the problems. I wish I could find a source again.”

Dollarbilly · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 18, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cold Symptoms: “Had severe allergies as a child and was prescribed this. It was the greatest thing out there! That was 50 years ago but no one seems to carry it anymore. As a youngster I took half a capsule at a time. Wish it was still available!”

Mrincus · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cold Symptoms: “My doctor prescribed this medication for me about 25yrs ago for my upper respiratory problem and after one or two doses my symptoms was cured. Since then I have not been able to find this medication on the market.”

Arielle · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 8, 2018

Ornade Spansules (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cold Symptoms: “I used Ornade exclusively 30 years ago. Nothing compared to the allergens it blocked - I have hay fever and related allergies. I lived in the Sacramento area where the pollen is extremely thick. I have been unable to find the Ornade Spansules since then, and was told by my Doctor that the decongestant in it (and all other like products) has a tendency to increase blood pressure. I highly recommend this product and wish I could take it again.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more April 30, 2012

Teldrin (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I also loved Teldrin for my allergy. Teldrin took care of my sinus drip, cough and facial pain. ”

Anonymous August 24, 2011

Teldrin (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “It appears that Teldrin manufacture has been discontinued. Unfortunate, as it was the ONLY, allergy medication which I've ever taken (in over 40 years of trying various allergy medications) that did not leave me feeling drowsy.”

Anonymous March 14, 2011

Contac 12 Hour (chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “Bring it back.”

More about chlorpheniramine / phenylpropanolamine