User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine

Also known as: Aerohist Plus, Aerokid, AH-Chew, AH-Chew II, Ah-chew Ultra, Ah-Chew Ultra Tannate, Allergy DN PE, AlleRx Dose Pack (PM Dose), AlleRx Dose Pack PE (PM Dose), Chlor-Mes, Chlor-Mes D, CPM-PE-MSC, DA Chewable, DA II, Dallergy ER, Dallergy PE, Dallergy SR, Dehistine, Denaze, DriHist, DriHist SR, Drize, Drysec, Duradryl, Duradryl Chewable, Duradryl JR, Duradryl SR, Durahist PE, DuraTan PE, Duravent, Duravent DA, Ex-Histine, Extendryl Chews, Extendryl JR, Extendryl Seniors, Extendryl SR, Hista-Vent DA, Histatab PH, Liqui-Allergy, Nohist PE, Nohist Plus, Nohist Plus Jr, Norel SD, Omnihist II LA, Omnihist L.A., PCM, PCM Allergy, Prehist D, QV-Allergy, Ralix, Re-Drylex Jr, Redur-PCM, RelCof DN PE, RelCof PE, Rescon Extended Release, ScopoHist Syrup, ScopoHist-PE, Sinodec, SymPak PDX, Triall, WE Allergy …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine.

Nasal Congestion

1 review 585 medications
Rhinitis
8.5

Summary of Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine reviews 9.3 5 reviews

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine

For Nasal Congestion: "I had a severe sinus infection that would never go away. Finally the doc prescribed this medicine. I was a little apprehensive about buying meds from a compound pharmacy, but I'm glad I did. Although my insurance did not cover the meds, I'm glad I paid the $50 because I felt better after my first dose! This is my third day on the meds and I can breathe at night without waking up to blow my nose and I do not feel stuffy. I love this medicine!"

Shaelanay January 5, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Nohist Plus (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine) for Rhinitis: "Great medication especially for sinus congestion and fluid in the ears. "

Anonymous December 11, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Allergy DN PE (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine) for Rhinitis: "It took years to find the right combination of medications for me. Without it, I am a leaky faucet, with morning nausea and vomiting, constant runny nose, sore throat. They keep recalling this. I could handle it for a few weeks but this is year round!"

leaky faucet May 6, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Duradryl (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine) for Rhinitis: "This medication has done excellent at controlling my daughters severe allergies. It sucks that all these drug companies stop making something that has helped a child that has been sick for months. It is so difficult to find another medication that is comparable to this medication."

Jbrown_2 January 12, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rhinitis: "Clears my nose, but I can only take it at night because it makes me extremely drowsy. "

Anonymous June 21, 2008