LASER DALLERGY (Dallergy chlorpheniramine 4 mg / methscopolamine 1.25 mg / phenylephrine 10 mg)
Pill imprint LASER DALLERGY has been identified as Dallergy chlorpheniramine 4 mg / methscopolamine 1.25 mg / phenylephrine 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of rhinitis; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine chlorpheniramine 4 mg / methscopolamine 1.25 mg / phenylephrine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- LASER DALLERGY
- chlorpheniramine 4 mg / methscopolamine 1.25 mg / phenylephrine 10 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Laser Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine suspension
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine sustained-release and long-acting tablets
- More... (3)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.