User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine
Also known as: Aerohist Plus, Aerokid, AH-Chew, AH-Chew II, Ah-chew Ultra, Ah-Chew Ultra Tannate, Allergy DN PE, AlleRx Dose Pack (PM Dose), AlleRx Dose Pack PE (PM Dose), Chlor-Mes, Chlor-Mes D, CPM-PE-MSC, DA Chewable, DA II, Dallergy ER, ...show all 61 brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine to treat Nasal Congestion
"I had a severe sinus infection that would never go away. Finally the doc prescribed this medicine. I was a little apprehensive about buying meds from a compound pharmacy, but I'm glad I did. Although my insurance did not cover the meds, I'm glad I paid the $50 because I felt better after my first dose! This is my third day on the meds and I can breathe at night without waking up to blow my nose and I do not feel stuffy. I love this medicine!"
Shaelanay January 5, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine suspension
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/methscopolamine sustained-release and long-acting tablets
- More... (3)