User Reviews for Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Also known as: Zyrtec-D, Zyrtec-D 12 Hour, Allergy D-12, KS Aller-Tec D-12, Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief D, All Day Allergy-D, 12 Hour Allergy-D, Allergy Relief D Cetiri D

Paula · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 22, 2021

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “This medication has helped me a lot. I take it only once per day but I notice that after 12 hrs the congestion comes back, so I will try it every 12 hrs now. It works very well for me .”

Happy patient · Taken for less than 1 month August 8, 2016

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “Extreme itchynes all over body (every body part ) cannot sleep, cannot stop itching myself everywhere, Itch stopped within 1-2 hours of taking first tablet”

Anonymous April 5, 2010

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “I just had the worst allergy attack of my life. For three days I tried several medicines with little effect. As soon as I took Zyrtec-D it was like magic, I felt 100% better in minutes and it lasted all day. Great stuff.”

Anonymous January 16, 2009

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “This medicine works better than any other allergy medication with decongestion that I have ever tried.”

Learn more about Allergic Rhinitis