User Reviews for Cetirizine / pseudoephedrine to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Also known as: Zyrtec-D, Zyrtec-D 12 Hour, Allergy Relief D, Allergy D-12, KS Aller-Tec D-12, Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief D, All Day Allergy-D, 12 Hour Allergy-D Cetiri D

Cetirizine / pseudoephedrine has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine rating summary

9.4/10 average rating

Compare all 249 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

Anonymous · April 5, 2010

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “I just had the worst allergy attack of my life. For three days I tried several medicines with little effect. As soon as I took Zyrtec-D it was like magic, I felt 100% better in minutes and it lasted all day. Great stuff.”

drugsdoc0245 · Taken for 10 years or more · June 24, 2021

“PE is a stimulant, actually a psychoactive drug. A lot of commenters seem to not understand. Cetirizine is responsible for blocking your immune system, an antihistamine, and because of that you feel tired depending on your situation. PE makes you feel more awake, but, it is a listed substance and should not be taken on regular basis at all. Yes it works well, but also does Cetirizine and similar, something without making you tired. Speak to your MD.”

Anonymous · January 16, 2009

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “This medicine works better than any other allergy medication with decongestion that I have ever tried.”

Happy patient · Taken for less than 1 month · August 8, 2016

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “Extreme itchynes all over body (every body part ) cannot sleep, cannot stop itching myself everywhere, Itch stopped within 1-2 hours of taking first tablet”

Paula · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 22, 2021

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “This medication has helped me a lot. I take it only once per day but I notice that after 12 hrs the congestion comes back, so I will try it every 12 hrs now. It works very well for me .”