User Reviews for Cetirizine / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Zyrtec-D, Zyrtec-D 12 Hour, Allergy Relief D, Allergy D-12, KS Aller-Tec D-12, Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief D, All Day Allergy-D, 12 Hour Allergy-D Cetiri D

Allergic Rhinitis
9.4

Anonymous · April 5, 2010

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I just had the worst allergy attack of my life. For three days I tried several medicines with little effect. As soon as I took Zyrtec-D it was like magic, I felt 100% better in minutes and it lasted all day. Great stuff.”

donnyc · December 1, 2008

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine): “had tried claritin-d, and others prior to finding Zyrtec-D. I have now used it for a number of years, and find it difficult to breath without it. Works very well for me, while nothing else that I could find has.”

drugsdoc0245 · Taken for 10 years or more · June 24, 2021

For Allergic Rhinitis: “PE is a stimulant, actually a psychoactive drug. A lot of commenters seem to not understand. Cetirizine is responsible for blocking your immune system, an antihistamine, and because of that you feel tired depending on your situation. PE makes you feel more awake, but, it is a listed substance and should not be taken on regular basis at all. Yes it works well, but also does Cetirizine and similar, something without making you tired. Speak to your MD.”

Anonymous · January 16, 2009

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This medicine works better than any other allergy medication with decongestion that I have ever tried.”

Happy patient · Taken for less than 1 month · August 8, 2016

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Extreme itchynes all over body (every body part ) cannot sleep, cannot stop itching myself everywhere, Itch stopped within 1-2 hours of taking first tablet”

Paula · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 22, 2021

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This medication has helped me a lot. I take it only once per day but I notice that after 12 hrs the congestion comes back, so I will try it every 12 hrs now. It works very well for me .”