User Reviews for Certolizumab to treat Psoriatic Arthritis

Also known as: Cimzia, Cimzia Starter

Certolizumab Rating Summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 55 medications used in the treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Reviews for Certolizumab

Cimzia (certolizumab): "I have taken Cimzia for 3 years now with once a month injections. It is a miracle drug. No side effects no arthritis pain no psoriasis and I am physically active everyday. I play tennis, baseball and golf. This is a miracle drug."

Roy (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2018

Cimzia (certolizumab): "The first day I had an injection it was like a miracle cure! My psoriatic arthritis was almost non-existent. Unfortunately, the effects wore off after a few weeks and by the third month, it wasn't doing much of anything at all. Very disappointing - I'm back to the drawing board in finding something that will help."

Doctor George January 29, 2018

Cimzia (certolizumab): "Finished 3 loading doses over past month, now on monthly maintenance. Psoriasis on hands/elbows/feet still bad and my pain from psoriatic arthritis still fairly bad, but I am more mobile tho it hurts to move. Tried methotrexate, Humira and Otezla in the past. Sick with a cold, we'll see how this treatment goes. Hoping for better results with more time."

SunnyTx October 18, 2017

Cimzia (certolizumab): "Been on Cimzia for almost 3 treatments, i.e. 3 months. It caused me a terrible migraine and never resolved the psoriasis on my hands. It caused pain and inflammation in my left arch and heel of my foot that radiated pain up the leg and into the hip that I just received a cortisone injection in. The pain is quite severe and lasts for at least 5 days after my treatments. I still experience arthritis stiffness and pain in my fingers and toes. I will now be trying Otezla which sounds quite scary to take but I will give it a try."

Teri Dro February 22, 2017

Cimzia (certolizumab): "I had 2 injections and now I have Pharyngeal adema, very hoarse gravely voice, horrible dry cough, fluid in one lung, swelling feet, uncontrolled diarhea at times. I was given 2 injections when this all started. I have been on Enbrel, Humira, Simponi, Remicade (also caused cough but went away when I quit the infusions), Methotrexate. I am back on Methotrexate with higher dose than before and doing fine but my Dr is very worried about the left over symptoms from the Cimzia. HE put me on a Zpac 3 days ago and hopes this will take care of the infection and clear my lung."

gonefishin2743 March 11, 2016

Cimzia (certolizumab): "After exhausting other options, medications i am now on Cimzia, It works as well as most, better than some. Ease of use could be better, Support is great."

Voodoo63 April 19, 2015

Cimzia (certolizumab): "Almost instant relief of joint pain and inflammation on first injection, no reaction to needle. Great help from Cimzia Support. Still taking methotrexate weekly injection twice a month, still have inflammation."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 25, 2014