User Reviews for Omnicef

Reviews for Omnicef to treat Pneumonia

"My sister’s pediatrician gave her this antibiotic to treat her FLU ... my sister is 15 years old but had has a Rare syndrome and she is still like a baby! She got very bad stomach pain, black stool and the worst part ! We almost lost her by a seizure! She haven't had a seizure in 10 years! Horrible experience ! Never recommending this!"

Francheskamc (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2018

"Let's talk about my sickness first. I was dipping my self into a freezing water pool for approximately 5 minutes a day. The next morning I felt the weather is so much colder so I knew its a fever. I'm very healthy person my body I make sure that my body is clean, I drink a lot of water and cleaning drinks so my stomach is always clean. The doctor prescriped me fevadol and omnicef. Omnicef experience were horrible. Very bad diarrhea every 15 minutes or so even if there is nothing in my body. I couldn't sleep for more than 24 hours with complete alertness and no feeling of exhaustion. eating it without food will make it worse. I used it for 2 days only. Dosage was 1 300mg twice a day. I got Dizziness, back pain, headache and diarrhea."

191Omar June 15, 2016

"Precribed 10 days for pneumonia. 7th day presented the worst yeast infection. 35 yo female, otherwise healthy. Discontinued medication and pneumonia has not returned after 21 days."

tracy1265 October 11, 2013