User Reviews for Buproban

Smoking Cessation
6.2

SassyT · Taken for 1 to 2 years · July 24, 2021

For Smoking Cessation: “They give me this for depression. I really haven't noticed less cravings. I'm still crying all the time and I'm picking on my face all the time I'm shaky. My nerves are really bad. I live somewhere ware I can't smoke, and it's been too hot to go out. I was smoking 1 1/2 pks a day 2 years ago. I noticed my depression is still really bad tho but I didn't know this pill could have been helping the not smoking all this time. When I'm a nervous I then pick my face and when my face hurts from the picking then I will go out and smoke”

Anonymous · December 9, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “I was prescribed this as an anti-depressant and I found that I just didn't have the urge to smoke anymore!”

Anonymous · November 18, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “I have not even been on this medication for a month and have gone from 2 1/2 packs a day to 3 - 4 cigarettes a day.”

superj · March 15, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “Works well but takes forever to stop the cravings, four weeks for me. I've been taking it for six weeks and glad to say been smoke free now for two weeks. Have not had any side effects though!”

Robwarhog3 · March 27, 2013

For Smoking Cessation: “But I experienced dry mouth and a ringing in my ears.”

cdow · June 12, 2016

For Smoking Cessation: “Its not helping me,”