User Reviews for Buproban

Learn more about Buproban.

Smoking Cessation 5 reviews 19 medications

Summary of Buproban reviews 5 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Buproban

For Smoking Cessation "Its not helping me,"

cdow June 12, 2016

For Smoking Cessation "But I experienced dry mouth and a ringing in my ears."

Robwarhog3 March 27, 2013

For Smoking Cessation "I was prescribed this as an anti-depressant and I found that I just didn't have the urge to smoke anymore!"

Anonymous December 9, 2011

For Smoking Cessation "I have not even been on this medication for a month and have gone from 2 1/2 packs a day to 3 - 4 cigarettes a day."

Anonymous November 18, 2011

For Smoking Cessation "Works well but takes forever to stop the cravings, four weeks for me. I've been taking it for six weeks and glad to say been smoke free now for two weeks. Have not had any side effects though!"

superj March 15, 2011