User Reviews for Buproban

Smoking Cessation

cdow June 12, 2016

For Smoking Cessation: “Its not helping me,”

Robwarhog3 March 27, 2013

For Smoking Cessation: “But I experienced dry mouth and a ringing in my ears.”

Anonymous December 9, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “I was prescribed this as an anti-depressant and I found that I just didn't have the urge to smoke anymore!”

superj March 15, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “Works well but takes forever to stop the cravings, four weeks for me. I've been taking it for six weeks and glad to say been smoke free now for two weeks. Have not had any side effects though!”

Anonymous November 18, 2011

For Smoking Cessation: “I have not even been on this medication for a month and have gone from 2 1/2 packs a day to 3 - 4 cigarettes a day.”