User Reviews for Buproban to treat Smoking Cessation

Buproban has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Smoking Cessation. 60% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Buproban rating summary

6.2/10 average rating

Compare all 16 medications used in the treatment of Smoking Cessation.

SassyT · Taken for 1 to 2 years · July 24, 2021

“They give me this for depression. I really haven't noticed less cravings. I'm still crying all the time and I'm picking on my face all the time I'm shaky. My nerves are really bad. I live somewhere ware I can't smoke, and it's been too hot to go out. I was smoking 1 1/2 pks a day 2 years ago. I noticed my depression is still really bad tho but I didn't know this pill could have been helping the not smoking all this time. When I'm a nervous I then pick my face and when my face hurts from the picking then I will go out and smoke”

Anonymous · December 9, 2011

“I was prescribed this as an anti-depressant and I found that I just didn't have the urge to smoke anymore!”

Anonymous · November 18, 2011

“I have not even been on this medication for a month and have gone from 2 1/2 packs a day to 3 - 4 cigarettes a day.”

superj · March 15, 2011

“Works well but takes forever to stop the cravings, four weeks for me. I've been taking it for six weeks and glad to say been smoke free now for two weeks. Have not had any side effects though!”

Robwarhog3 · March 27, 2013

“But I experienced dry mouth and a ringing in my ears.”

cdow · June 12, 2016