User Reviews for Brodalumab to treat Plaque Psoriasis

Also known as: Siliq

Brodalumab has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. 90% of those users who reviewed Brodalumab reported a positive effect, while 10% reported a negative effect.

Brodalumab Rating Summary

9.0/10 average rating

Compare all 58 medications used in the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis.

Lisa · Taken for less than 1 month March 30, 2021

Siliq (brodalumab): “I started Siliq one week ago and 2 days after my first injection I noticed significant improvement. It was like magic! My skin started to clear. My skin is smooth and spots have faded. I cannot imagine how it will be after my next injection! I have been 75% covered and I had given up hope. This is life changing for me!”

MisM · Taken for less than 1 month August 18, 2020

Siliq (brodalumab): “I was on Stelara for 5 years and my Plaque Psoriasis got 85-90% cleared without any side effects. I got greedy and wanted 100%. My dermatologist suggested Siliq. 2 days after my first injection the side effects were terrible - I was immobile, my ankles, knees, all of my fingers, right wrist, and elbow totally paralyzed in pain. I spent a full day unable to move from my bed, my hands curled up like a dead bird, and my legs immobile. Now, one week later I still cannot weight bear on my left leg and need help out of bed to the bathroom. I saw my doc today and he is putting me back on Stelara. He said in the 8 months he has been prescribing Siliq, he hasn't seen such a severe reaction. I think people should know this can happen. I find out tomorrow if the damage to my left knee is permanent.”

Piper · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2019

Siliq (brodalumab): “I have been on almost everything on the market over the last 25 years. Taltz worked great for almost 2 years then stopped. As has most of the other meds. A month on Siliq. Not the miracle drug for me that it has been for others but it's starting to clear up some areas. Fingers crossed it will continue.”

John Anderson September 5, 2017

Siliq (brodalumab): “Unbelievable drug! I have tried the others others with so so results and Siliq is the only one that has practically cured me. In a few weeks I should be 100%! If you have tried the other drugs with disappointing results definitely give Siliq a try. You won't be disappointed!”

PsoriasisBgone · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 6, 2017

Siliq (brodalumab): “I cannot tell you how long I've suffered from depression due to my plaque psoriasis. I've tried Stelara, Cosentyx and Humira. None of them gave me clearance. I recently started taking Siliq and it's clearing up magically. It's amazing. I so highly recommend this drug to anyone with plaque psoriasis. I feel alive again.”

Louloe · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2017

Siliq (brodalumab): “I started Siliq 6 months ago at 90 % body coverage of plaque psoriasis. I cannot thank my derm enough for recommending this medication. For the first time in 20 years I can wear a dress!! After the first 3 months of usage I had less than 30 percent dryness on my skin. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed.”

loren · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab): “I have been on everything. Stelara, methotrexate, Tremfya, Humira etc. Siliq has cleared me over 90% in less than a month! I feel great. I have cleared before but it always comes back with a vengeance. So far so good. I hope it keeps it at bay.”

Ev · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab): “I have been on Siliq for less than 4 months and I am completely cleared except for lighter red patches on my legs. After suffering from this disease for almost 30 years with no relief in site, I'm so glad I gave this medication a try. I was concerned about the ideation label for this drug but have felt better than ever before. If you are tired of your current medication and it doesn't work, I recommend this drug wholeheartedly. It has changed my life and I am a much happier person.”

Elizabeth · Taken for less than 1 month February 18, 2019

Siliq (brodalumab): “Being a college student and being covered with psoriasis on over 75% of my body has always been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. After trying Stelera, Cosentyx, and other drugs, I am truly able to recommend Stelera. After just recently taking my 3rd injection (week 2), I am proud to say that I am practically CLEARED. I have a few spots left that are slowly turning lighter. At first, everyone told me to not take this drug as it had a black box label to it, but honestly I feel a lot happier and get bursts of energy now a days due to being on it.”

Buckeye · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab): “I got my first shot a week ago and all the scales are gone. I had psoriasis on my hands, arms, legs, back and feet. And it is all gone....ONE WEEK...WOW....Hope it will last...”

Demitri · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 28, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab): “I have been suffering for over 25 years and many different shots and medicine. With this and a change of diet I am totally clear and I was 90% covered”

rudy2121 January 25, 2018

“Thanks for my derm. So glad I've tried this new product, skin almost 100% cleared after 3 month. I've never felt so relieved. Thanks!”