User Reviews for Brodalumab

Plaque Psoriasis
9.9

Summary of Brodalumab reviews 9.9 8 reviews

Reviews for Brodalumab

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I got my first shot a week ago and all the scales are gone. I had psoriasis on my hands, arms, legs, back and feet. And it is all gone....ONE WEEK...WOW....Hope it will last..."

Buckeye (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I have been suffering for over 25 years and many different shots and medicine. With this and a change of diet I am totally clear and I was 90% covered"

Demitri (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 28, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I have been on everything. Stelara, methotrexate, Tremfya, Humira etc. Siliq has cleared me over 90% in less than a month! I feel great. I have cleared before but it always comes back with a vengeance. So far so good. I hope it keeps it at bay."

loren (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I have been on Siliq for less than 4 months and I am completely cleared except for lighter red patches on my legs. After suffering from this disease for almost 30 years with no relief in site, I'm so glad I gave this medication a try. I was concerned about the ideation label for this drug but have felt better than ever before. If you are tired of your current medication and it doesn't work, I recommend this drug wholeheartedly. It has changed my life and I am a much happier person."

Ev (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis: "Thanks for my derm. So glad I've tried this new product, skin almost 100% cleared after 3 month. I've never felt so relieved. Thanks!"

rudy2121 January 25, 2018

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I started Siliq 6 months ago at 90 % body coverage of plaque psoriasis. I cannot thank my derm enough for recommending this medication. For the first time in 20 years I can wear a dress!! After the first 3 months of usage I had less than 30 percent dryness on my skin. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed."

Louloe (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2017

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "I cannot tell you how long I've suffered from depression due to my plaque psoriasis. I've tried Stelara, Cosentyx and Humira. None of them gave me clearance. I recently started taking Siliq and it's clearing up magically. It's amazing. I so highly recommend this drug to anyone with plaque psoriasis. I feel alive again."

PsoriasisBgone (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2017

Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: "Unbelievable drug! I have tried the others others with so so results and Siliq is the only one that has practically cured me. In a few weeks I should be 100%! If you have tried the other drugs with disappointing results definitely give Siliq a try. You won't be disappointed!"

John Anderson September 5, 2017