User Reviews for Duavee

Hot Flashes 4 reviews 19 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 2 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Duavee reviews 6 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Duavee

For Hot Flashes "Fantastic! No bloating or weight gain!! Yippee!!! Hot flashes are gone, helped the first week, would have a few here and their but they were mild and by the second month- they are totally gone and sleeping so much better- the feeling of anxiety is gone- life grand again! Immmmmm soooo happy!"

Quincy Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have been on this medicine for four days and I am completely amazed at the difference in my life. I feel SO much better! No more anxiety or depression, I sleep like a rock and I wake up feeling refreshed and optimistic, whereas before I woke with anxiety or depression and even invasive thoughts nearly EVERY morning. So far, so good! Hot flashes are greatly reduced, but I am most surprised by my change in mood. Family doctor wanted me to try one SSRI after another, while my OBGYN gave me the Duavee. I am only 46 years old yet haven't had a period in probably a year. I had NO idea that my horrible anxiety and depression were hormone related. I literally feel like I've been given a new lease on life. I feel 10 years younger!"

Woman in PA August 16, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I could have dealt with the night sweats probably, but the extreme emotions were driving me and everyone around me crazy. I felt better after the first dose and every day since, I feel great, I can control my emotions. Duavee is my miracle."

Meanchristine (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

For Hot Flashes "I was having hot flashes at least twice per hour and afer two weeks they were gone. I rarely get one now. I also wasn't sleeping at all, now I sleep like a rock through the night, I was also extremely moody, crying at the drop of a hat, that has decreased by at least 50% now. I've been on Duavee now for about three months. I feel so much better!"

Becky from Greenacres, FL (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2016

For Hot Flashes "I tried everything. Nothing would work. My doctor recommended Duavee and in 30 days the hot flashes were gone. I averaged 2 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Now sleeping 5-6. Would highly recommend this medication"

Hot flash queen (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 22, 2016

For Hot Flashes "Nothing else I tried for over a year had worked. I hadn't slept for more than a few hours at a time, which was exacerbating moodiness and memory problems. Three weeks after starting Duavee the hot flashes were completely gone and I was sleeping again! Just to be sure the change was the medication, I tried taking a half dose... And the hot flashes stared up again. Taking the full dose now for 8 months and feel great!"

New York Nana (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015