User Reviews for Duavee

9.4
Postmenopausal Symptoms 3 reviews 151 medications

Summary of Duavee reviews 8 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Duavee

For Hot Flashes "While duavee took away my hot flashes after one month-I continued on it for one year and I started having PAINS in my upper right side. Behind my right ribs, just by the Breast area. It continued for a few weeks before I called my doctor and she took me off the duavee I am now on bio identical estrogen gel and progesterone. I have been off of duavee exactly one month today. My pain is GONE. And a bonus is my blood sugars have dropped over 20 pts i have not changed anything other than going off of the duavee my new meds are working great after 3weeks !! No more hot flashes. (I did get them for 3-4 weeks until the new meds took effect."

Dainy184251474aol.com (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 12, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have increased energy but this drug has not improved any other postmenopausal symptom. I am very disappointed."

Diappointed (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hot Flashes "Fantastic! No bloating or weight gain!! Yippee!!! Hot flashes are gone, helped the first week, would have a few here and their but they were mild and by the second month- they are totally gone and sleeping so much better- the feeling of anxiety is gone- life grand again! Immmmmm soooo happy!"

Quincy Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have been on this medicine for four days and I am completely amazed at the difference in my life. I feel SO much better! No more anxiety or depression, I sleep like a rock and I wake up feeling refreshed and optimistic, whereas before I woke with anxiety or depression and even invasive thoughts nearly EVERY morning. So far, so good! Hot flashes are greatly reduced, but I am most surprised by my change in mood. Family doctor wanted me to try one SSRI after another, while my OBGYN gave me the Duavee. I am only 46 years old yet haven't had a period in probably a year. I had NO idea that my horrible anxiety and depression were hormone related. I literally feel like I've been given a new lease on life. I feel 10 years younger!"

Woman in PA August 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I could have dealt with the night sweats probably, but the extreme emotions were driving me and everyone around me crazy. I felt better after the first dose and every day since, I feel great, I can control my emotions. Duavee is my miracle."

Meanchristine (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hot Flashes "I was having hot flashes at least twice per hour and afer two weeks they were gone. I rarely get one now. I also wasn't sleeping at all, now I sleep like a rock through the night, I was also extremely moody, crying at the drop of a hat, that has decreased by at least 50% now. I've been on Duavee now for about three months. I feel so much better!"

Becky from Greenacres, FL (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hot Flashes "I tried everything. Nothing would work. My doctor recommended Duavee and in 30 days the hot flashes were gone. I averaged 2 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Now sleeping 5-6. Would highly recommend this medication"

Hot flash queen (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hot Flashes "Nothing else I tried for over a year had worked. I hadn't slept for more than a few hours at a time, which was exacerbating moodiness and memory problems. Three weeks after starting Duavee the hot flashes were completely gone and I was sleeping again! Just to be sure the change was the medication, I tried taking a half dose... And the hot flashes stared up again. Taking the full dose now for 8 months and feel great!"

New York Nana (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015