User Reviews for Duavee

Hot Flashes 3 reviews 19 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 1 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Duavee reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Duavee

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I could have dealt with the night sweats probably, but the extreme emotions were driving me and everyone around me crazy. I felt better after the first dose and every day since, I feel great, I can control my emotions. Duavee is my miracle."

Meanchristine (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

For Hot Flashes "I was having hot flashes at least twice per hour and afer two weeks they were gone. I rarely get one now. I also wasn't sleeping at all, now I sleep like a rock through the night, I was also extremely moody, crying at the drop of a hat, that has decreased by at least 50% now. I've been on Duavee now for about three months. I feel so much better!"

Becky from Greenacres, FL (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2016

For Hot Flashes "I tried everything. Nothing would work. My doctor recommended Duavee and in 30 days the hot flashes were gone. I averaged 2 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Now sleeping 5-6. Would highly recommend this medication"

Hot flash queen (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 22, 2016

For Hot Flashes "Nothing else I tried for over a year had worked. I hadn't slept for more than a few hours at a time, which was exacerbating moodiness and memory problems. Three weeks after starting Duavee the hot flashes were completely gone and I was sleeping again! Just to be sure the change was the medication, I tried taking a half dose... And the hot flashes stared up again. Taking the full dose now for 8 months and feel great!"

New York Nana (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015