User Reviews for Duavee

Duavee Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 24 medications used in the treatment of Hot Flashes.

Reviews for Duavee to treat Hot Flashes

"I love Duavee and have been taking it for about 2 years now. I'm currently 51. I had hot flashes so bad; not just at night but during the day, also. It was life affecting, so I decided to try the Duavee. Took a couple of weeks for it to start working. It also helped with vaginal dryness. My husband said it also helped with my mood, although I don't know if I noticed that too much :) I'm currently weaning myself off, to see if I don't need it any longer. We shall see!"

Ali (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 11, 2018

"After two doses the horrible hot flashes I was having have gone. I have only been on the duavee for 1 month, but I feel it has changed my life for the better, I am no longer depressed and hate to go places afraid I will have a hot flash and melt down, hair and all. To me its been wonderful so far."

MDBoyd January 22, 2018

"I have been suffering with ultra severe hot flashes for the past four years on a round-the-clock basis. In 2014 I tried the Combipatch which helped at first but then it came back with a vengeance. Finally when I couldn’t handle the heat any more I tried Duavee. It took a little while but eventually did do its job at least for the first 20 weeks or so. The heat thankfully stopped but in its place was swelling, high blood pressure, and muscle cramping. The deal breaker came when I had an excruciating MIGRAINE which up until now I’ve never had in my lifetime. I stopped taking Duavee. I coasted on the benefits for a while until the heat worked its way back in to my life. Weight gain, eyes hurt, swelling "

Hot but not in a good way (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 4, 2017

"While duavee took away my hot flashes after one month-I continued on it for one year and I started having PAINS in my upper right side. Behind my right ribs, just by the Breast area. It continued for a few weeks before I called my doctor and she took me off the duavee I am now on bio identical estrogen gel and progesterone. I have been off of duavee exactly one month today. My pain is GONE. And a bonus is my blood sugars have dropped over 20 pts i have not changed anything other than going off of the duavee my new meds are working great after 3weeks !! No more hot flashes. (I did get them for 3-4 weeks until the new meds took effect."

Dainy184251474aol.com (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 12, 2016

"Fantastic! No bloating or weight gain!! Yippee!!! Hot flashes are gone, helped the first week, would have a few here and their but they were mild and by the second month- they are totally gone and sleeping so much better- the feeling of anxiety is gone- life grand again! Immmmmm soooo happy!"

Quincy Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2016

"I was having hot flashes at least twice per hour and afer two weeks they were gone. I rarely get one now. I also wasn't sleeping at all, now I sleep like a rock through the night, I was also extremely moody, crying at the drop of a hat, that has decreased by at least 50% now. I've been on Duavee now for about three months. I feel so much better!"

Becky from Greenacres, FL (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2016

"I tried everything. Nothing would work. My doctor recommended Duavee and in 30 days the hot flashes were gone. I averaged 2 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Now sleeping 5-6. Would highly recommend this medication"

Hot flash queen (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 22, 2016

"Nothing else I tried for over a year had worked. I hadn't slept for more than a few hours at a time, which was exacerbating moodiness and memory problems. Three weeks after starting Duavee the hot flashes were completely gone and I was sleeping again! Just to be sure the change was the medication, I tried taking a half dose... And the hot flashes stared up again. Taking the full dose now for 8 months and feel great!"

New York Nana (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015