User Reviews for Soma Compound

9.2

Muscle Pain

Summary of Soma Compound reviews 8.5 12 reviews

Reviews for Soma Compound

For Muscle Pain "I cracked 3 spinous processes of my cervical spine, treatment for my injury was pain management for muscular neck pain. I was pleased with Soma. I was relieved of pain, & as a bonus, felt tipsy. I soon noticed problems with my nerves that uncontrollably affected my speech. I was uncomfortable with this and I stopped taking them. I then learned that Soma works exclusively via the central nervous system and anything that effects the CNS (all things brain and nerves), such as the chronic, long-time use of Soma, WILL, in the best case of scenarios, may cause PERMANENT DAMAGE! Understand that although it is not a controlled substance, the propensity for abuse is high. The effects are intoxicating, yet cannot be detected through urinalysis. My advice is to know yourself and understand your pain, educate yourself on how a medication works and be conscious of their effects. Soma is great for emergencies but seek other options If you need to take something for any length of time."

iNastycat (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 29, 2018

For Muscle Pain "The Best Muscle relaxer and pain relief ever!"

condial13 (taken for 10 years or more) May 12, 2016

For Muscle Spasm "I have fibromi. muscle spams almost all the time from other back injuries. I find it is the only muscle relaxant that works for me. I was on four a day and never had any side effects from it. I went to my family doctor who has been managing my pain for eight years she told me she could not write my norkos or soma any longer due to the government. I am on my own here"

debmyhud123 February 8, 2016

For Muscle Spasm "I have three herniated disc's and found Soma to work extremely well. I have tried many other muscle relaxers and found this to work the best!"

Lenore13 November 18, 2014

For Muscle Spasm "For I.C. (Interstitial cystitis) this will be the a effective anti-spasmodic for the bladder and incontinence due to a spasmodic bladder. After 10 years on Soma; effects have decreased severely."

Lasardo (taken for 10 years or more) November 17, 2014

For Muscle Spasm "Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems."

BarbBat November 6, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam."

KatRL31 August 8, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared."

CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 19, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem. "

klmc December 17, 2011

For Muscle Pain "Far more help than over the counter Tylenol/aspirin products."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

For Muscle Spasm "Great for severe muscle pain and spasms."

Anonymous June 16, 2011

For Muscle Pain "Best muscle relaxer I have found."

Anonymous June 16, 2011