User Reviews for Soma Compound

Learn more about Soma Compound.

Soma Compound Rating Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Soma Compound to treat Muscle Spasm

"I have fibromi. muscle spams almost all the time from other back injuries. I find it is the only muscle relaxant that works for me. I was on four a day and never had any side effects from it. I went to my family doctor who has been managing my pain for eight years she told me she could not write my norkos or soma any longer due to the government. I am on my own here"

debmyhud123 February 8, 2016

"I have three herniated disc's and found Soma to work extremely well. I have tried many other muscle relaxers and found this to work the best!"

Lenore13 November 18, 2014

"For I.C. (Interstitial cystitis) this will be the a effective anti-spasmodic for the bladder and incontinence due to a spasmodic bladder. After 10 years on Soma; effects have decreased severely."

Lasardo (taken for 10 years or more) November 17, 2014

"Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems."

BarbBat November 6, 2013

"Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam."

KatRL31 August 8, 2013

"After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared."

CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 19, 2013

"This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem. "

klmc December 17, 2011

"Great for severe muscle pain and spasms."

Anonymous June 16, 2011