User Reviews for Soma Compound with Codeine

Learn more about Soma Compound with Codeine.

Muscle Spasm 3 reviews 55 medications

7.4
Pain 3 reviews 1094 medications

7.2
Summary of Soma Compound with Codeine reviews 6 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Soma Compound with Codeine

For Muscle Spasm "Was prescribed for 6 months at two daily worked way better then pain meds and Flexeril."

Neck&lowerback (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2014

For Pain "Have tried many treatments and medicines. This is the only one that works. No side effects of any kind. I can finally sleep at night, and that is a huge plus. Am very happy that my doctor listens, and kept trying until he found something that worked. My other option was an operation, yeah that sounds like fun. I have friends that have had back surgery and now wish they had not done it. Pain is worse, only different. To sum it all up, I have been pleased with this medicine."

Severe back pain. October 3, 2013

For Pain "Soma compound with codeine works great for my back pain. "

Mark0526 April 22, 2011

For Pain "I have taken Soma compound for 20 yrs. I have TMJ and suffer bad headaches. I have tried Lortab among many prescription medications and Soma compound is the only medication that provides any relief from my headaches and& I am not addicted to it, not even after 20 yrs."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For Muscle Spasm "I have Fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease and acute arthritis. My doctor keeps trying to get me off Soma but I've tried practically everything and I always wind up right back on the Soma because it really helps with the fibromyalgia. I'm glad that I know that this drug does work. "

Eyesbrown911 May 16, 2009

For Muscle Spasm "I was being plagued by severe coughing attacks which in turn would cause my lower back to go in spasms. I was on a steady does of Valium and Percocet for about two months. My body became tolerant to that combination, I talked to my doctor and he suggested Soma compound. It's been like night and day. I don't think chemically it's as strong as the Percocet/Valium combination, but the Soma was just what I needed. I didn't have any (that I can think of) side-effects from taking it. It was not nearly as addicting as Percocet and I'm able to always keep them on me for backup now and never feel the need to use for the heck of it. For me, there was no high associated with the soma. Amazing!"

Pipsqueak February 25, 2009

More about Soma Compound with Codeine (aspirin / carisoprodol / codeine)

Professional resources