User Reviews for BC Arthritis to treat Pain

Reviews for BC Arthritis

Joe · Taken for 10 years or more September 29, 2019

“I have the old type of packaging when I saw the change to the stick, I bought all the old ones I could find. I compared the ingredients and yes they changed the amounts from 65 mg of potassium to 59 mg of potassium. What else did they do to the product is my thought. The new product packaging sucks.”

Jerry May 28, 2019

“BC lost customers, my wife and my self plus several of our friends, because of the stupid new stick. if you don't change back or improve the stick rubbish packaging, I promise you will lose a lot more customers!!!!”

Rae · Taken for 10 years or more March 22, 2019

“I am a loyal customer of BC but since the new stick packs I am looking for something else it is hard to get out half of it spills all over you are it won’t come out of the pack please change your packs back to the way they were.”

Randy · Taken for 10 years or more January 17, 2019

“That new individual packaging of your powder is terrible. About one third of the powder gets trapped in the paper. And when you try to get the remaining powder it spills. Go back to the old folded paper.”