User Reviews for Abilify Maintena to treat Bipolar Disorder

Reviews for Abilify Maintena

"I've been on abilify maintena for 3 days. I already feel better after being on paliperidone depot which made me depressed anxious and I had had dark thought patterns. Abilify has to be the better medication I've tried, I was diagnosed with bipolar in 2009."

Monesi (taken for less than 1 month) February 3, 2019

"So where to begin. I love how this drug completely turned my life around in a really positive way. Used to have multiple manic episodes a year. I haven't had one in over a year after being on this drug. The reason I'm giving this an 8 as its incredibly effective as a mood stabilizer but it makes you too stable to the point of feeling numb at a high dose. Some minor weight gain thats slowly going away, and akathisia which is also slowly going away. I hope that the anhedonia will also slowly back off over time. Lets see. If I had to take this or be unstable I would take this. Also starting this was a nightmare as it made me incredibly agitated before it eventually stabilized my mood."

anonomo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 2, 2019

"This is my story. 20 years ago I developed clinical depression possibly bipolar. That was bad enough but the change in brain chemistry plunged me into immediate/overnight alcoholism. Nothing worked for 20 years. This drug cured my alcoholism. I am a normal drinker now. I have no idea why this drug cured my alcoholism but it did."

sammymaguire (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 19, 2018

"It's not for me 6 weeks on and cannot wait till it's out my system. Makes me feel like I can't stay in one place too long. It has ruined my sleep and has made me unsocial. I am not saying it's a bad drug just not for me......"

vinnyofvinny January 8, 2018