User Reviews for Amlodipine/valsartan to treat High Blood Pressure (Page 3)

Also known as: Exforge

Amlodipine/valsartan Rating Summary

6.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Amlodipine/valsartan

Anonymous July 27, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “I have used Exforge for 3 weeks now and found that I have nausea and unpredictable sweating that is starting to really bother me.”

pjoant July 15, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “I've been using Exforge for 2 years and my blood pressure is happily under control. I've no side effects.”

Anonymous May 10, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “Been on Exforge 5/320 for 20 days and pressure is now 115/68. Only side effect is more leg cramping.”

Anonymous April 29, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “I have been taking Exforge with another medication for about 7 months. It has worked well for me. I recently have had some weight gain and swelling in my hands and lower legs.”

SeekingCure April 16, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “I have been using this medication for a couple of months and yes it is pretty expensive even with insurance. This medicine controls my blood pressure but I have numbness in both legs and swelling in my legs and hands. And after taking this I have palpitations in my chest but it does regulate my blood pressure. ”

Anonymous March 16, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “Been taking this for 2 years... Works well, no side effects. Rather expensive though even with insurance.”

Anonymous March 13, 2009

Exforge (amlodipine / valsartan): “Been taking this for about a month and have a little bit of dizziness and ankle swelling. ”