User Reviews for Amlodipine / atorvastatin

Also known as: Caduet

Learn more about Amlodipine/atorvastatin.

High Blood Pressure 4 reviews 263 medications

7.2
Summary of Amlodipine/atorvastatin reviews 4 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Amlodipine/atorvastatin

For High Blood Pressure: "A few days after taking these tablets, my nose became really inflamed. Coming in contact with toxic chemicals made it worse. I just don't know where to turn. I don't think my doctor knows what to do to help me. This has been going on since February 2016."

shemc123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2016

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: "I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure."

thumper49 June 27, 2009

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: "Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon."

prior60 June 4, 2009

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: "I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc. "

Dragonlady2222 December 5, 2008