User Reviews for Amlodipine/atorvastatin

High Blood Pressure 6.0
Summary of Amlodipine/atorvastatin reviews 6.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Amlodipine/atorvastatin

ChadleyTN · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 21, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “Amlodipine is effective at treating my hypertension. I'm just wondering if it causes other users to feel worn out and tired all the time. I could literally sleep 22-23 hrs/day while I'm treating my HTN with it. I'm gonna have to ask my internist to switch me to a different class of meds. I can't go on living like this, or actually, not living like this. Does anyone else have this same effect from it? Thanks, y'all, for taking the time to read this.”

shemc123 · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2016

For High Blood Pressure: “A few days after taking these tablets, my nose became really inflamed. Coming in contact with toxic chemicals made it worse. I just don't know where to turn. I don't think my doctor knows what to do to help me. This has been going on since February 2016.”

thumper49 June 27, 2009

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: “I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure.”

prior60 June 4, 2009

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: “Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon.”

Dragonlady2222 December 5, 2008

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: “I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc. ”