User Reviews for Limbitrol DS

9.5
Depression
10.0

Anonymous April 10, 2011

For Anxiety: “I tried all sorts of SSRI's with no effect. I tried this medicine and after about a month I began to feel a lot better. I take this with 5mg of Valium whenever I have panic attacks. The only side effect I had was a slightly unpleasant taste in my mouth. It can be a bit annoying, but I suffer so much from anxiety, a little bad taste in my mouth is not too much to deal with. I would recommend this to anyone who has tried many medications with no results, and really need relief from their severe anxiety.”

Lizardoli November 4, 2009

For Anxiety: “I started this medication 3 weeks ago and like it, I am on the low dose one before bedtime! Working so far, but may ask doctor to up the dose on my refill! Have had no side effects that I am aware of at this time!”

Anonymous February 6, 2009

For Depression: “This healed my anxiety and deep depression and made me able to work, think, work out, enjoy my life, and recoup the losses caused by my illness. My whole self got well, including physical ailments. Had no difficulty tapering off when I was completely well.”

More about Limbitrol DS (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide)

Other brands