User Reviews for Backaid Max to treat Back Pain

Backaid Max has an average rating of 8.9 out of 10 from a total of 22 ratings for the treatment of Back Pain. 86% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 9% reported a negative effect.

Backaid Max Rating Summary

8.9/10 average rating

Compare all 165 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Backaid Max

South Florida Writer · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2020

“I have a lower back problem that flares up when aggravated by exercise about every 9 months. It causes sciatica-related pain and can be incapacitating and makes it especially hard to sit for long periods while using my computer. Aleve, Tylenol and Advil have not been particularly effective. Yesterday I tried Backaid Max and found noticeable relief for the first time in three days. I woke up this morning wondering how it works so well, and found this message board on google. It seems that the diuretic has a unique effect at least in my case.”

Maccherry · Taken for less than 1 month March 28, 2019

“I had been suffering from sciatica pain for 2 weeks nothing seem to help. I could hardly walk and the spasms were horrible couldn’t even lay down in bed to sleep. I found Backaid at my local Walmart and thought for the price why not try it after about twenty minutes my pain and spasms were gone. I highly recommend this product!”

freebutterfly · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 20, 2019

“I made a job change and my sciatic started to fair up. Not having medical insurance and taking Ibuprofen like crazy made for a long and painful day. When I came across Backaid Max saved my pain. I live and breath pain free due to this over the counter medicine. I will follow up with my doctor once my insurance kicks in next month. So grateful for this great pain reliever.”

Dee · Taken for less than 1 month September 9, 2018

“I’ve been experiencing some bad sciatica pain for about two months it was so bad that I could hardly walk, or sleep because of the lower back pain then sitting on the toilet became painful I had no idea what was going on so I went to the doctor and they gave me muscle relaxer which did nothing and one day I was in the store just looking at medicines and I seen this one and decided to give it a try I took it the same day and noticed that it gave me some relief”

D · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 17, 2019

“OMG. This medicine is like a miracle pill for me. I have a bulging disc in my lower back which causes sciatica pain down my leg into my foot. I am a bowler and work in retail and this medicine really and truly works.”

Tony Cav November 16, 2014

“First time using this product... I was in so much pain I Couldn't bend down to get it off of the bottom shelf.... within 20 min I felt like a new man. Only reason I give it a 9out of 10 is because it was on the bottom shelf...”

MRS.541 · Taken for less than 1 month April 10, 2018

“I have tried a variety of Medications (which I hate taking meds) along with alternating heating pad & an ice pack.vNothing seems to ease the pressure & constant sharp, burning, & spasms in my lower back into my buttocks (sciatica)... until I've tried these Aspirin Free Backaid Max tabs... these have helped me within 20 or so mins of taking them. Its hard to shower, use the restroom, walk, lay down, sit, etc... it just hurt to move. This is the perfect OTC med I would recommend ... without these I wouldn't be able to stretch or get any therapy done. The cost is affordable & well worth it.”

LadyS · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2019

“These are currently saving my sanity. I've been having really bad throbbing, pulsing headaches for about a week now. 9 out of 10 pain level. Two doctors now and so far no relief. Going to see a third, but in the meantime, I've been taking these because I can't take ibuprofen. I have no idea what Pamabrom even does for acetaminophen, but this stuff works where Tylenol 8 hour didn't even touch my pain. I take one pill, every 8 hours. That's it. No side effects that I can tell.”

Manofsteelers · Taken for less than 1 month February 13, 2017

“I found this while looking for Acetaminophen to add to my prescription pain relief and the a comparable price so I gave it a try. The sciatica that was keeping me awake at night was virtually gone within 30 minutes. It's a pain reliever that I would recommend to anyone with low back/sciatic pain. I don't know why it works better than Acetaminophen alone, but it's well worth the price!”

jmoney70 June 25, 2013

“My back muscles get really tight and painful every 3 days or so. I take this and within 20 mins I am not hurting at all. I cannot tell why because it is an NSAID coupled with a diuretic but somehow it works. Crazy. I love it anyways.”

Dolbella · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 6, 2015

“I go through over all body pain due to Lupus & Fibromyalgia & my lower back pain is the pits even though I take prescription pain relievers. I've mentioned to my Dr about changing them, feeling that I'm just used to them & therefore they don't help the way they did before. So now have I taken upon myself to try this OTC product & was amazed & delighted as to how well it took care of my back pain including my hips... It took at least 20-30 min to take effect & now I take it faithfully (for the time being :) I very much recommend it to anyone who suffered with back pain, you wont be disappointed plus its so affordable.”

Screaming Sciatic Nerve March 1, 2019

“Today was the first initial day starting the medication. I was diagnosed with sciatica in 2017 and had a flare up February 2019! It was the most excruciating pain EVER! After a couple of hospital visits, steroids, pain meds, muscle relaxers and neurotin I'm 2 weeks in and still experiencing a lot of discomfort. I did notice that after about 20 minutes Backaid Max did give a little relief. I’m optimistic that this pill will at least take the edge off at night and I can get some rest.”

Other reviewers musta got paid · Taken for less than 1 month June 5, 2017

“I'm suffering from sciatica and was really excited after reading the reviews in here. I've been to the Dr & Hospital and nothing they give me works at all. Backaid Max did nothing for my pain so save yourself the money and just ride it out, because this stuff doesn't help.”

Shelly72 August 4, 2016

“I came across this looking for normal go to for my back, was kinda leary but thought what the heck, took it when I got home and before bed, woke up and my lower back isn't hurting at all... I have DDD with 4 back surgeries already... I honestly didn't think this would do anything...but I did my normal nightly routine with pain meds and the heating pad... hoping it wasn't just a fluke and keeps working!!!”

Vishwa38 · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2017

“Very sudden and severe backpain after bending sideways in bathroom continuing for 4 days reduced 80 % with two doses of this medicine. Ibubrofen ,SN 15 and Advil could not bring down pain. Good relief from pain.”

PSolo · Taken for less than 1 month November 27, 2017

“Instant relief right away!! My lower back had been bothering me for a while and I couldn't find any relief nor had a prescription to aid in relief. Tried this from over the counter , I'm impressed!!! Affordable too!”

triley_32 January 7, 2016

“I will recommend this to anyone. I actually ran across this at the pharmacy It was on the bottom of the shelf and for a good price. When I took it I felt relief within 20mins and was able to get a good nights rest.”

Ton-Ton · Taken for less than 1 month February 28, 2018

“OMG! I had been having back pain for 3 days. At first I thought I did something at work because of the type of work I do a lot of lifting heavy paint daily, then I thought maybe when I started back exercising I may have pulled a muscle not sure but I couldn't bend over, when I use the bathroom I had to turn sideways, when I went to bed at night had trouble sleeping and then the pain went from my back to the whole left side of my body was hurting, so I put a heating pad on me didn't work! Tried pain pills from the doctor put me to sleep but did nothing for pain! Went to work the next day and looked for back items read the boxes saw what was being sold the most and gave it a try I also bought the wraps for 97 cents and also bought the small packages of menthol for .97 that you put in your water for minor aches and pain I'm feeling ”

Lola · Taken for less than 1 month March 11, 2019

“I purchased Backaid Max yesterday for a bulging disc, as Doctor is only prescribing one pill a day of Norco to be broken in half . I was in so much pain and I took this without prescription med and it worked. I am so glad I found this to supplement with my med. I will be having surgery soon and I am in shock with how little medicine the Dr. is prescribing for my pain . I also need another surgery after this one . I could not be more thankful for finding BACKAID MAX .”

tiffanymb · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 1, 2014

“I suffers with sciatica pain and its help me not get injections as the Dr stated. Im glad that I found this miracle pill. Love it!!!!!”

Anonymous December 12, 2017

“I had all over body pain so bad I could hardly get out of bed to go to work. I missed out on fun times with friends I found Back Aid max and gave it a shot I can't believe how great it worked.”

terrod June 20, 2017

“back pain comes and goes really bad that I can't move at night. I tried backaid max it really really helps bought 3 boxes for future pains.”

Mike March 2, 2020

“Didn’t do anything for my sciatica.”

Milo1105 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 31, 2017

“For those nagging backaches, this stuff is gold. I know it is just acetaminophen plus, but it really works. I keep it at home and work.”

Learn more about Back Pain

More about Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom)

Other brands