User Reviews for Backaid Max

Back Pain
9.1

Summary of Backaid Max reviews 9.1 16 reviews

Reviews for Backaid Max

For Back Pain "I’ve been experiencing some bad sciatica pain for about two months it was so bad that I could hardly walk, or sleep because of the lower back pain then sitting on the toilet became painful I had no idea what was going on so I went to the doctor and they gave me muscle relaxer which did nothing and one day I was in the store just looking at medicines and I seen this one and decided to give it a try I took it the same day and noticed that it gave me some relief"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2018

For Back Pain "I have tried a variety of Medications (which I hate taking meds) along with alternating heating pad & an ice pack.vNothing seems to ease the pressure & constant sharp, burning, & spasms in my lower back into my buttocks (sciatica)... until I've tried these Aspirin Free Backaid Max tabs... these have helped me within 20 or so mins of taking them. Its hard to shower, use the restroom, walk, lay down, sit, etc... it just hurt to move. This is the perfect OTC med I would recommend ... without these I wouldn't be able to stretch or get any therapy done. The cost is affordable & well worth it."

MRS.541 (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Back Pain "OMG! I had been having back pain for 3 days. At first I thought I did something at work because of the type of work I do a lot of lifting heavy paint daily, then I thought maybe when I started back exercising I may have pulled a muscle not sure but I couldn't bend over, when I use the bathroom I had to turn sideways, when I went to bed at night had trouble sleeping and then the pain went from my back to the whole left side of my body was hurting, so I put a heating pad on me didn't work! Tried pain pills from the doctor put me to sleep but did nothing for pain! Went to work the next day and looked for back items read the boxes saw what was being sold the most and gave it a try I also bought the wraps for 97 cents and also bought the small packages of menthol for .97 that you put in your water for minor aches and pain I'm feeling "

Ton-Ton (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2018

For Back Pain "I had all over body pain so bad I could hardly get out of bed to go to work. I missed out on fun times with friends I found Back Aid max and gave it a shot I can't believe how great it worked."

Anonymous December 12, 2017

For Back Pain "Instant relief right away!! My lower back had been bothering me for a while and I couldn't find any relief nor had a prescription to aid in relief. Tried this from over the counter , I'm impressed!!! Affordable too!"

PSolo (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2017

For Back Pain "Very sudden and severe backpain after bending sideways in bathroom continuing for 4 days reduced 80 % with two doses of this medicine. Ibubrofen ,SN 15 and Advil could not bring down pain. Good relief from pain."

Vishwa38 (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2017

For Back Pain "back pain comes and goes really bad that I can't move at night. I tried backaid max it really really helps bought 3 boxes for future pains."

terrod June 20, 2017

For Back Pain "I'm suffering from sciatica and was really excited after reading the reviews in here. I've been to the Dr & Hospital and nothing they give me works at all. Backaid Max did nothing for my pain so save yourself the money and just ride it out, because this stuff doesn't help."

Other reviewers musta got paid (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2017

For Back Pain "For those nagging backaches, this stuff is gold. I know it is just acetaminophen plus, but it really works. I keep it at home and work."

Milo1105 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 31, 2017

For Back Pain "I found this while looking for Acetaminophen to add to my prescription pain relief and the a comparable price so I gave it a try. The sciatica that was keeping me awake at night was virtually gone within 30 minutes. It's a pain reliever that I would recommend to anyone with low back/sciatic pain. I don't know why it works better than Acetaminophen alone, but it's well worth the price!"

Manofsteelers (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2017

For Back Pain "I came across this looking for normal go to for my back, was kinda leary but thought what the heck, took it when I got home and before bed, woke up and my lower back isn't hurting at all... I have DDD with 4 back surgeries already... I honestly didn't think this would do anything...but I did my normal nightly routine with pain meds and the heating pad... hoping it wasn't just a fluke and keeps working!!!"

Shelly72 August 4, 2016

For Back Pain "I will recommend this to anyone. I actually ran across this at the pharmacy It was on the bottom of the shelf and for a good price. When I took it I felt relief within 20mins and was able to get a good nights rest."

triley_32 January 7, 2016

For Back Pain "I go through over all body pain due to Lupus & Fibromyalgia & my lower back pain is the pits even though I take prescription pain relievers. I've mentioned to my Dr about changing them, feeling that I'm just used to them & therefore they don't help the way they did before. So now have I taken upon myself to try this OTC product & was amazed & delighted as to how well it took care of my back pain including my hips... It took at least 20-30 min to take effect & now I take it faithfully (for the time being :) I very much recommend it to anyone who suffered with back pain, you wont be disappointed plus its so affordable."

Dolbella (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2015

For Back Pain "First time using this product... I was in so much pain I Couldn't bend down to get it off of the bottom shelf.... within 20 min I felt like a new man. Only reason I give it a 9out of 10 is because it was on the bottom shelf..."

Tony Cav November 16, 2014

For Back Pain "I suffers with sciatica pain and its help me not get injections as the Dr stated. Im glad that I found this miracle pill. Love it!!!!!"

tiffanymb (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2014

For Back Pain "My back muscles get really tight and painful every 3 days or so. I take this and within 20 mins I am not hurting at all. I cannot tell why because it is an NSAID coupled with a diuretic but somehow it works. Crazy. I love it anyways."

jmoney70 June 25, 2013

Micromedex® Care Notes

More about Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom)

Other brands: Midol, Cramp Tabs, Midol Teen, Tylenol Women's Menstrual Relief