User Reviews for Acetaminophen / pamabrom

Also known as: Backaid Max, Cramp Tabs, Midol Maximum Strength Teen Formula, PainAid Premenstrual Formula, Panadol Menstrual Relief, Tylenol Women's Menstrual Relief

Learn more about Acetaminophen/pamabrom.

Back Pain 12 reviews 178 medications

8.9
Summary of Acetaminophen/pamabrom reviews 12 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Acetaminophen/pamabrom

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "back pain comes and goes really bad that I can't move at night. I tried backaid max it really really helps bought 3 boxes for future pains."

terrod June 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I'm suffering from sciatica and was really excited after reading the reviews in here. I've been to the Dr & Hospital and nothing they give me works at all. Backaid Max did nothing for my pain so save yourself the money and just ride it out, because this stuff doesn't help."

Other reviewers musta got paid (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "For those nagging backaches, this stuff is gold. I know it is just acetaminophen plus, but it really works. I keep it at home and work."

Milo1105 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I found this while looking for Acetaminophen to add to my prescription pain relief and the a comparable price so I gave it a try. The sciatica that was keeping me awake at night was virtually gone within 30 minutes. It's a pain reliever that I would recommend to anyone with low back/sciatic pain. I don't know why it works better than Acetaminophen alone, but it's well worth the price!"

Manofsteelers (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain: "I too found this hidden away on the bottom shelf. Why?! The nurse at my orthopedics office told me about it when I was there for knee pain. I was afraid to take it because I thought I would be up all night going to the bathroom. That didn't happen, but what did happen was it helped the pain go away. Works much better than plain acetaminophen."

Brobilrykriscar January 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I came across this looking for normal go to for my back, was kinda leary but thought what the heck, took it when I got home and before bed, woke up and my lower back isn't hurting at all... I have DDD with 4 back surgeries already... I honestly didn't think this would do anything...but I did my normal nightly routine with pain meds and the heating pad... hoping it wasn't just a fluke and keeps working!!!"

Shelly72 August 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I will recommend this to anyone. I actually ran across this at the pharmacy It was on the bottom of the shelf and for a good price. When I took it I felt relief within 20mins and was able to get a good nights rest."

triley_32 January 7, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain: "I have been in chronic pain for the last five months, I have been prescribed medicine and nothing has helped... I have been online researching for myself. I read the reviews for this this morning and went to pick up medication at the pharmacy and asked if it would interact with the 5 other meds I take. He said no so I went straight to pharmacy to get it. I am AMAZED...this is the least amount of pain I have been in for 5 months... this pill is a God send and I thank the other people for writing reviews or I would have never tried it... greatly appreciated!"

CarolMM September 22, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I go through over all body pain due to Lupus & Fibromyalgia & my lower back pain is the pits even though I take prescription pain relievers. I've mentioned to my Dr about changing them, feeling that I'm just used to them & therefore they don't help the way they did before. So now have I taken upon myself to try this OTC product & was amazed & delighted as to how well it took care of my back pain including my hips... It took at least 20-30 min to take effect & now I take it faithfully (for the time being :) I very much recommend it to anyone who suffered with back pain, you wont be disappointed plus its so affordable."

Dolbella (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "First time using this product... I was in so much pain I Couldn't bend down to get it off of the bottom shelf.... within 20 min I felt like a new man. Only reason I give it a 9out of 10 is because it was on the bottom shelf..."

Tony Cav November 16, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "I suffers with sciatica pain and its help me not get injections as the Dr stated. Im glad that I found this miracle pill. Love it!!!!!"

tiffanymb (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Backaid Max (acetaminophen / pamabrom) for Back Pain: "My back muscles get really tight and painful every 3 days or so. I take this and within 20 mins I am not hurting at all. I cannot tell why because it is an NSAID coupled with a diuretic but somehow it works. Crazy. I love it anyways."

jmoney70 June 25, 2013