User Reviews for Percocet 10/650 to treat Pain

Percocet 10/650 Rating Summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Percocet 10/650

Doitright July 30, 2014

“You have to remember, with an injury pain can be your friend. I've been taking 10-650 for years off and on and just because it says to take once or twice a day doesn't mean you have to. Pain reminds you that the injury is still there and gives you limits that stop you from making it worse. ”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 9, 2012

“I have taken Lortab 10/325 since 2008 for severe DJD and rheumatoid arthritis. It became ineffective. Dr recently started me on the Percocet 10/650 mg. It has worked so much better controlling my pain. ”

csbump July 20, 2011

“Percocet is by far the best.”

cardiackid63 July 15, 2011

“I have tried many different pain medicines and this one seems to be the best at temporarily taking away my pain and making it possible for me to continue to work. All Percocets 5mg, 7.5 mg and 10mg work better than much stronger pain medicines like Oxycontin.”

LILMISS.E July 4, 2010

“I have been taking 10/650 for 5weeks. I think they are good for the pain but they are too strong on my stomach. That's why I rate them an 8. I like the 10/325 better. With the 10/650 I have to eat a very large meal, if not I get very ill. I'm going to2 ask my doctor for the percocet 15, they are smaller and have less acetaminophen which is better for my body.”

lisainkc March 22, 2010

“This medication has worked very well for helping to control my break through pain of RSD/CRPS which is the most painful chronic pain disease there is. I have been on 10/650 for a long time but now my doctor is concerned that I am getting too much Tylenol in my dosage - I am going to try to get her to move me to 10/325. The max dosage of Tylenol should be 2650 mg a day, NOT 4000 as it has been updated. I am not worried about becoming addicted as I take my dosages as directed. There is a huge difference between addiction and dependence of your pain medications. I also take Opana ER 40mg 2 X day. These two medicines work well for me.”

Anonymous July 24, 2009

“I had cervical fusion spine surgery with laminectomy 5 years ago and still suffer from chronic pain. By the way my surgeon went through the back of my neck instead of the front. This has greatly impacted my life in many ways but I have found that the most pain relief I get is from the Percocet. The only real downside is that you do get sleepy so I try to take it only in the evening but if I need to I will take one during the day. Most people don't understand about chronic pain and as a result of their ignorance tend to be judgmental. My thoughts and prayers are with all who will read this as well as all who suffer with this problem everyday.”

Giraffe Neck July 15, 2009

“I've been taking Percocet 10/650 for about a year due to a neck injury. I take my medication as directed. I don't take extra no matter how much I hurt. I've done therapy and injections. I've bought special chairs, keyboards and mattresses. My doctor does not recommend neck surgery due to the low success rate. Percocet does not give the relief it did in the beginning. ”

BCIV April 10, 2009

“I have been taking Percocet 10/650 off and on for about 5 months for back pain and for joint pain, tendinitis, etc. It works great for me despite my tendency toward resistance to pain medicines. I take one when I really need it and sleep great or do whatever I need to do. The only real down side I can list is when taking it before bed I am inclined to oversleep and feel groggy the next day.”

Anonymous March 20, 2009

“Very effective in controlling breakthrough pain.”

agoodale February 20, 2009

“Has helped me in controling my pain level. Does not get rid of all the pain but makes it easier to live with.”

Anonymous April 30, 2008

“been taking this for back pain, so far has worked the best out of vicodin, lortabs, and low mg percocets”

More about Percocet 10 / 650 (acetaminophen / oxycodone)

Other brands: Endocet, Roxicet, Tylox, Magnacet, ... +7 more