User Reviews for Percocet 10 / 325

Percocet 10 / 325 has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 121 ratings on Drugs.com. 78% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Chronic Pain
7.4
Pain
8.9
Summary of Percocet 10 / 325 reviews 8.0 121 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Percocet 10 / 325

Genericsdiffer · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 1, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “Percocet helps a lot for 3 to 4 hour periods however generic brands vary greatly in their ability to provide relieve”

Jen · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “This is the 1st time I've been given this Camber brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone and it's like taking Tylenol. My pharmacy didn't have the Mallinckropt in stock so I'll be switching to another pharmacy. This T194 seems like a placebo, no help with my pain at all. Very dissatisfied and this company should be ashamed!!!!! I'd give a Zero if I could !! If this message helps one person, then it was worth taking the time to review Cambers pain medication.”

>10 surgeries in 5 yrs · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 2, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I tried one time at a different pharmacy because I called beforehand to ask what brand they carried. They filled it grudgingly and made me feel like I belonged under a bridge with a heroin needle. But their brand, Rhodes, was still better than the Alvogen. I switched back to my old pharmacy who knew me for the crappier pills just to save my self the “shame.” And that is wrong and I shouldn’t have to do that or feel that way. Asking questions about the brand or asking anything about a narcotic seems to immediately put a label and a target on you. In the rare instance when my pharmacy received a different brand (KVT Tech, Mallinckrodt, Aurolife Pharma) they were all white oblong pills and worked well for my pain management. But of course that didn’t last and the abrupt switch back to the round yellow Alvogen gave me withdrawals and pain again. I do not want to leave my doc and pharmacy because I have history there that has protected me from the medication shaming that is so rampant.”

NotHappy · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 29, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “There seems to be some sort of issue with either the amount of opioid medication in the pill causing these to be ineffective. In 2016 when the DEA cracked down on pain patients on doctors, the quality of medication plummeted. Most of these are coming from overseas but have received some from RI pharma (perdue pharma generics umbrella company) AND ARE complete garbage. Is there any oversight over these generics? Where is the confirmation that we are getting what we are paying for and most importantly who is monitoring A safe materials supply from other countries? If so many people have noticed an inconsistency with their medications, I find it extremely difficult to believe that we all are wrong. Reports that these medications have been vetted and safe for us Americans to continue to ingest? This should not be this difficult to verify that a medication indeed contains the correct ingredients and accurate levels of that active ingredients to verify that what's declared is actually in it.”

Saying NO to Camber meds · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 26, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “Was taking Alvogen (India) brand of acetaminophen with oxycodone again after REALLY bad experience with Camber/Ascent (Hetero is parent company in India) and last month's refill caused the same negative issues as the Camber. Must be one manufacturer in India making ingredients for generic drug makers. Filed another complaint with the FDA's Medwatch (EVERYONE that has an issue with a med MUST do this) and spoke with another FDA pharmacist. Life is hard enough when you're chronically ill but when you have to fight for medication and can't get decent medication it can make life unbearable. I will fight as long as I'm able. Search the net for what's going on with generics. It eye opening and very scary.”

Eliz · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 8, 2019

For Pain: “I have cancer pain and I've gotten generics from other companies and when I got the RP 10 325 (Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P.?) ones they do not work at all! I contacted the pharmaceutical company and filed a complaint I've also contacted the FDA and filed a complaint notified my pharmacist and filed a complaint”

Joanna · Taken for 5 to 10 years April 15, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I am finding a mixture of two different tablets in the same bottle and I highly suspect that there's a number of false pills. I can tell the difference of the pills and the fact that some of them do nothing for pain and the consistency and taste is different.”

Pepper December 3, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I've been in pain management since 2009. I have chronic pain from a ruptured C6, ruptured L3,4,5 & sciatic pain with stenosis. I was taking the Mallinckrodt brand of acetaminophen and oxycodone & I've known my pharmacist at this particular for over a decade. He came down to the pharmacy consult area & told me that I should transfer my Rx's to a mom & pop so I could get a good brand. Well I switched to a smaller pharmacy and they used the RP little round 10/325 percocets. Heck the bottom of the bottle even looked like it was sand particles + they were irritating my throat. I asked my doctor about it & she told me to switch to another Ma & Pa pharmacy who used Alvogen (yellow) generic percocets. They seem to work just fine & I haven't noticed any additional problems + my throat doesn't get sore. I never knew that these companies could/would make pills with so many different fillers & vary widely in strengths. As for me the best brand of acetaminophen with oxycodone is the round yellow Alvogen 10/325 percocets work good for me...”

Victim · Taken for 10 years or more October 20, 2019

For Pain: “Camber brand is garbage do not except it tell them you want another brand tell your doctor it causes headaches high blood pressure does nothing to the pain they’re allowed to reduce 20% of the active medicine and generics this seems to be reduced 75%”

Dolly · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 28, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I have severe pain from bad injuries in my neck , back, both knees.. I was given percocet 10 325 years ago. I must say it does help somewhat in combination with the others my doctor prescribed, but I honestly must say that some manufacturers do seem to me to work better than others. Why that is I am not certain, but I never had a problem with camber. I do have a problem with the mallinckrodt brand. It just doesn't seem to work for me very well and I don't know why. I know that everyone on this earth is different and so maybe that's why the same exact medications might work for some and might not work for others. I just noticed this problem since Walgreens switched the manufacturer to mallinckrodt. But I notice that if you discuss it with your pharmacy they act like your not right upstairs or something. I mean come on it is a legitimate issue to bring up.”

Ballgame October 26, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “I was on Percocet for 6 years, I started on 5/325 and ended on 10/325 . I always took the Malinkroft no matter what pharmacy I had to go to, they were the best for pain relief. My original pharmacy switched to an IP and immediately I could tell the difference, so I complained to my pharmacist and I was not the only one to complain so they switched back to the M357 10/325. My Dr stopped giving them to me in 2014. I went to this same Dr for 7 years and never once had an issue. He gave me 20 pills to wean me off after 6 years of taking 50 milligrams a day 150 a month that was it, I could not find another Dr to even talk about giving me my meds back. I was a construction worker for 30 years, I could still work and do my job until this happened and since then my life has been the pits. I blame the government and people who get pain meds and sell them. I've begged Dr 's to please give me my life back and now I'm looked at like a drug addict.”

Hopeless · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 23, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I've been on percocets for years. Normally the A333 brand then was swapped to the T194, then yellow then the M523. They all worked good! Until my one day my pharmacy switched to the T194 Camber brand without my knowledge. Now keep in mind I'm not picky nor brave enough to tell my pharmacist what brand to give me, considering judgement of being label as an addict! So after my first pill within 8 hours my HEAD HURTED so bad it caused confusion, jittery, and cold sweats!! So I researched the inactive ingredients, it contains a silicone filler similar to sand. I do noticed a salty taste to them compared to the M523 brand that has a sweet taste to them. This pill doesn't work and the pharmacies and drug companies are putting profit ahead of our health.”

AP · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 27, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “My pharmacy only has the brand that is round white rp’s. They don’t touch my pain. My tolerance is so high, but no other drug store will give me 150 a month. I just had radio frequency ablation. Best thing eve, even after 2 spine fusions I have never had pain relief this good. Today is Thursday and I had It done last Friday. They say it takes weeks for total results. It kills the nerves and works for up to 1 Yr. I Recommend You Google It.”

Carol · Taken for 10 years or more April 28, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I was involved in an auto accident 30 years ago and suffer with chronic fibromyalgia, spinal cord injury, spinal stenosis, chronic sciatic pain in both legs, different forms of arthritis, neuropathy in both feet and legs -- not to mention the constant burning from head to toe. I had to undergo many years of therapy, back surgeries, injections in neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, knees, feet, and even nerve blocks. I, too, have been having problems with the Percocets M325 brand not working the same as other brands. They are also affecting my breathing; it feels like my airways are getting cut off. My drug store changes my medicine a lot without notifying me and they're suppose to. Is anyone else having this problem? And, yes, the drug store #1 priority is PROFITS! Not us!”

littlekenosha · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 21, 2013

For Chronic Pain: “I was in a car accident that left me in a body cast for almost 1 year. I finally found a pain management Doctor that I am brutally honest with, he put me on Percocet 10/325, we got rid of the Lortabs, added up to 3- 5mg Valium for spasms and I am functioning every day. I am no longer the guinea pig for all the super strong meds. No more morphine, fentanyl patches, etc. I know I may not be very pretty on the outside, but I can move, lift small objects, push a vacuum cleaner and believe it or not, I can slow dance with my husband. I was handed back my quality of life because of this medicine. My bed is to sleep in now, not live in. It's worth every dime for what it has given me.”

Chef James · Taken for less than 1 month July 12, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I've been taking the generic Percocet 10-325 made by Alvogen for years. I find it to be a very effective generic brand and have had little to no side effects; ( other than making me very energetic and manic) Today, my {same} pharmacy switched to a ( generic brand ) un-beknown to me. It's imprinted with a T194 on the pill and it's white and oblong (Camber Pharmaceuticals). This is interesting as I have never consumed this particular ( generic) brand. I have read all the comments and I'm doing my own, non-biased review of this brand. So far its working; but it's only been an hour since I took them. Its disheartening to read all the bad and negative comments on this particular brand but I will be honest with my review. It does give me the euphoria that my Alvogen brand gave me which indicates to me that "it's working" or at least gives one the impression. I will add to this review as time goes on because people react differently to different brands.”

Mercy · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 29, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “Do NOT accept Camber brand generic Percocet. They do NOTHING. I thought it was just me. It's not. There are hundreds of "me too" on this. It's a tiny round white pill. I have used generics of Percocet and other meds for years and never had an issue. Unless enough people call corporate offices, this sugar pill will be used. DEMAND a substitute. Your doctor can write to use only XYZ brand. No substitution. It's bad enough that the government is our doctor and cannot live up to the oath they took to put patients above State. Now add insult to injury with this garbage. It is legal for any generic to have up to 20% less active ingredient. Sometimes different fillers a pharma uses can have an effect on some patients. This is not the case here. These do nothing. Unless enough complain to corporate offices repeatedly, they will not change the brand they stock.”

Potsey · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 28, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “I just received my refill for Oxycodone 10/325. It’s the Camber brand. I received it once before, and it didn’t do anything for my pain. I was forced to get it again, and I’m stuck for a month! What can be done about this? Is there a way to report them to the FDA? It’s it’s obviously a sugar pill or something. Isn’t this against the law? How can I report this or contact Camber?”

AmandaP November 28, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “My pharmacy changed. To percosets to ALVAGEN, brand. I had no idea because they were sent it through email. I returned them, through the mail I have a lumbar fusion and a neck fusion . I suffer unbearable pain. I had to take three. To Straighten my legs in the morning to walk . I think they are placebo's. I can't believe they actually giv these to chronic pain sufferers. It's a Shane when people really suffer in pain to give these to people j owing they can't fill their prescription again I returned to my mail pharmacy.. I ll suffer. Before you g to through all the trouble. It's not worth it I'll never take them again. Sincerely Amanda Poore”

Yaya · Taken for less than 1 month September 23, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “I have spinal stenosis, and severe arthritis in my knees. I have taken 10mg oxycodone for over 4 years, prescribed for three times a day. It doesn’t get rid of my pain, but definitely takes the edge off. I just moved and switched pharmacies, to Walgreens. As many have reported, Walgreens now uses pills manufactured by Camber, and they DO NOT WORK. I had leg cramps the first day I took them, and then woke up nauseous and with a horrible headache. Also my throat aches. I feel jittery. I cannot get another prescription until my time is up with these. I am a heart patient, so I am afraid of what ingredients Camber adds that cause the side effects. I reported this in full detail on the FDA website. Obviously, Walgreens makes a good profit and doesn’t want to change. I will change to a different pharmacy.”

Rut November 21, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “Been on these meds for 9 years due to a severe back injury. Each MRI was worse than the previous. W/O these meds I cannot function. The mfg(Rhodes)was changed to KVK Tech. KVK gave me severe diarrhea. My dr said that was impossible. She said I most likely had diarrhea because I’m selling them instead of taking them. I'm on 112 of the 5mg every 14 days and I’m having withdrawals. I found out the KVK brand has an extra inactive ingredient, some kind of lactose something, I’m lactose intolerant. My dr. cut the quantity in half believing I was selling them. 2 months on the KVK brand severe diarrhea non stop. One morning the pain was so bad in my leg and back I couldn’t walk and was taken to the hospital and was admitted. MRI revealed a benign growth on my spine and was now pinching nerves. My dr called it arthritis. Years of Rhodes (oxy) seemed to work. Mallinckrodt also worked ok. I just filled 10/325 of camber will see if those work. KVK absolutely does not work for me.”

adoptoldercats · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 8, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I have chronic pain and for the last 10 years have tried all pain meds and the ONLY one that works is 10MG percs. I take about 5 a day and I can work full time and live my life as it lowers the pain to about a 5. I just pray that they leave PM doctors alone with this new push to get rid of opiates. I need them!”

sickOFpain4 April 9, 2013

For Chronic Pain: “I am 23 and have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my lower back, and two bulging discs. It began when I herniated two discs - L5, S1 and had a discectomy three years ago. I had relief for about 4 months and then the pain came back. I am in constant pain now on a daily basis and unfortunately will probably be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I have tried many different pain killers and Percocet has been the most beneficial for eliminating my back pain.”

Dr. Stenosis · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 26, 2013

For Chronic Pain: “Been taking 10mg Oxy/325Mg Acetaminophen for almost 3 yrs. I was unable to walk for 4 months awaiting Surgery for Microdisc as I could only afford, what I had in Savings. After relocating nerves and removal of partial disc the pain went away. It lasted only 6 months and my back, legs and rib cage became extremely painful again. With no help at hand, out of money, I ended up on Percocet (10mgOxy/325mgTylenol). It works for the most but needs a boost at times as it wares off in less than 5 hours. I am almost 100% disabled now as I am prior Desert Storm Gulf War Vet finding out recently I was also in contact with Ionizing Radiation. The Percocet is the only way I service the 24Hr Pain. Thanks UNCLE SAM.”

jenbab83 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2013

For Chronic Pain: “I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended.”

Sugarsharon · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 9, 2018

For Pain: “I have been on Percocet for four years and it is an excellent pain reliever until I recently started getting one called RP10/325. It is a lousy Pill they're like taking an aspirin they do nothing for my pain I hear everyone at my pharmacy is complaining about this medication I don’t understand why the pharmacy keeps getting them. I’m trying to find a new pharmacy and I don’t know where to go help.”

Patience September 11, 2018

For Pain: “This camber brand is real different. As lots of others have said I don't think they are as effective as they are labeled, maybe underdosed. They say blue but are white with blue specks, water turns blue when they dissolve in it. I was reading on a dye the FDA said a company could not use was trying to be used, I think this company is using it anyway and not putting full amounts of the ingredients.”

Lv2jump February 13, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “Ended up trying these new Camber 10/325 as my usual pharmacy switched manufacturers without my knowing, and needless to say, here I am writing a review or should I say warning? I have been on long term pain meds for a completely disintegrating spine for 10 years now and have always had decent pain control by mixing OxyContin with Percocet however I recently have experienced the craziest reaction in all of my 10 years. First the taste of these things are very odd, almost perfume like. I didn’t think much about it until I lost all pain control, became debilitatingly weak, headaches, nausea, bone-racking pain, pouring sweat 24-7, feeling like I wanted to jump out of my skin, and basically felt like I had a bad bad case of the flu on top of it all. THE WORST. Something is really wrong with these pills and I submitted a complaint on FDA Medwatch. I find it very interesting that other people have been experiencing the same.”

More about Percocet 10 / 325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone)

Other brands