User Reviews for Lortab to treat Pain (Page 4)

Lortab Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Lortab

Thumper929 December 16, 2008

“I ended up with Restless Leg Syndrome from Chemotherapy I was having for cancer. My doctor prescribed Lortab because I also had back surgery that I now have arthritis. It works great on both. I only take it at night and it is amazing. 10 minutes and the restless leg symptoms are gone and so is my back pain. ”

Anonymous November 18, 2008

“Lortab has worked alright for me to ease very severe pain caused by misaligned verterbrae or insufferable toothache. Unfortunately it also has a very significant habit to give me hallucinations, not visual ones, but audible. I wake up in the middle of the night hearing things that are impossible, such as if I was standing in the middle of the highway at rush hour (worst case) or all the 'normal' sounds in a house seemingly tenfold magnified and loud.”

Anonymous October 30, 2008

“It took away the pain but it made me very jittery. It should not be taken unless in severe pain and follow doctors orders exactly.”

luvmyfourkids October 22, 2008

“I have been taking Lortab 10's for a few years now due to a rollover accident I was involved in. Had neck surgery, which involved placing a metal plate and screws in my neck. Still had severe neck/shoulder/back pain for almost a year after, with the Lortab and Ms Contin I am able to do things I would have never been able to do since I was in so much pain, but like people say here, follow your doctors instructions.”

Anonymous October 20, 2008

“Was very beneficial when taken with a muscle relaxer for extreme pain in neck and arm. I was also taking Naproxen.”

Anonymous September 15, 2008

“Lortab is quite simply a Godsend. I have cerebral palsy and severe rheumatoid arthritis, and even after going on maintenance medicines for RA and CP related spasticity, I still had days when the pain was almost unbearable. I've been taking Lortab as needed for a few years now, and the difference is dramatic. I agree with those who say don't take it when you're not in pain, but honestly, provided you *do* follow your doctor's instructions and take it only when needed, I consider Lortab an absolute wonder drug. On my bad days, I wouldn't be able to remotely function without it. With it, I was able to take a trip across the country with no problems whatsoever (and ended up needing less Lortab than usual).”

Boblong1948 September 4, 2008

“I have two ruptured discs in my back which cause severe pain. Lortab has been a great pain reliever. I would recommend it to anyone with a severe pain problem.”

Anonymous May 28, 2008

“Take it for nerve damage. It's really good.”

Mr CRASH May 2, 2008

“Ive been taking Lortabs for well over 9yrs due to a accident & they work, no side effects,no addiction trouble, just take as doctor says. work better then anything else Ive tried!”

official April 30, 2008

“I have been taking lortab-5 for a separated shoulder i received playing racquetball and it works very well to relieve my pain. You must follow the directions given by your Doctor, take exactly as directed. If you do not experience any pain to not take lortab, only take when needed please. I have no side affects with this medication which is good because many other meds do. Will only be on this medication for a short time. Please use with caution.”

Anonymous April 23, 2008

“I've found it very helpful.”

bluetransam April 21, 2008

“I take this for nerve pain now and it helps me more than Cymbalta or Lyrica. I take 3 of 10/500 Lortab it usually take 30 to 40 minutes to take effect and usually gives a burst of energy or gives the motivation to go and get things done, like washing the car, going to work, etc.”

lifeless March 27, 2008

“Lortab I have found to be the only Pain Medication that get's along with the medication that I'm taking. The side effects a mild compared to the cronic pain that I have 24/7 in order to walk if it wasn't for Lortab I would be bed ridden.”

Anonymous March 19, 2008

“I have an unusal side affect to this drug. It takes the pain away (YEAH) but it also wires me. It should make me sleepy but it speeds me up. So not only is the pain gone but my house gets clean too. YEAH!”

jaime_a92 March 7, 2008

“Lortab 5/500 is great for Fibromyalgia pain, Migraines headaches, and just about any other type of moderate to severe pain.”