User Reviews for Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength

Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Insomnia
Summary of Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength reviews 9.0 1 reviews

imjustme · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 16, 2013

For Insomnia: “I have body aches. I'm only 21 and falling apart and I have a real hard time getting to sleep, so I take one or two of these at night depending on my tiredness or achiness, and about 30 minutes to an hour I'm pretty much asleep and almost always stay asleep for 7-9 hours. I normally wake up with no achiness and feeling like I got a pretty decent nights rest. ”

More about Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine)

Other brands
Tylenol PM, Headache Relief PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, Legatrin PM, ... +3 more