User Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #3

Learn more about Tylenol with Codeine #3.

Tylenol with Codeine #3 Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 591 medications used in the treatment of Cough.

Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #3 to treat Cough

"I had a sudden violent cough that has lasted over a month. I have seen 5 different doctors, 3 sets of chest x-rays, CT Scan, 3 rounds of antibiotics, 4 different cough medicines, Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) and 2 trips to the ER once was from coughing so hard I popped a rib out of place. I also have an appointment with a specialist. So far No One has been able to tell me what is causing the cough hopefully the specialist will be able to come up with an answer. The ONLY thing that would give me any relief from the cough was Tylenol 3 with Codeine. I have to take it every 4-5 hours and in my line of work I am not allowed to work taking 120-150 mg of codeine so I am currently on medical leave until I can see the specialist."

Nightshadow January 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Tylenol with codeine #3 does not work for my cough due to bronchitis. I took the meds as prescribed for two weeks. Never worked."

Dimpiam (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have found this medication has done wonders on my cough since I have been taking it and nothing else seem to work as well"

slowmo33 October 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This seemed to work for a recent bout with the flu and bronchitis. Everything hurt from head to toe. 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night worked wonders. The drowsiness is manageable and the ability to function normally was present. I'd recommend for aches and pains from flu and hard coughing."

L. Nelson (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is the only medication I have found to help with a chronic cough after a cold or respiratory infection. It makes me a little sleepy if I take it during the day, but I can function with little coughing."

Anonymous April 2, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Definitely assists with relief from persistent coughing after sinus or cold symptoms."

Anonymous October 29, 2011