User Reviews for Norel SR

Nasal Congestion 9.2

Reviews for Norel SR

Anonymous January 11, 2012

For Nasal Congestion: “Norel SR is the only medication I've found that allows me to breath freely, significantly reduces sinus headache occurrences, stops post-nasal drip completely, yet doesn't dry me out to the point that I develop vocal problems (I use my singing and speaking voice for 7 hours a day during the school year). Other allergy medicines tend to make me drowsy, but I don't experience any drowsiness, or agitation even, while using Norel SR. For the first time ever, I feel I can live "normally" indoors and out.”

blake56 December 7, 2011

For Nasal Congestion: “It works well in clearing up my congestion. Felt dizzy and mouth was dry, also made me gassy.”

Anonymous November 21, 2011

For Nasal Congestion: “This product helps keep sinus pressure down which is turn helps keep my ear pressure down. I'm prone to sinus/allergy dizziness and Norel SR seems to help.”

ylloM September 23, 2011

For Nasal Congestion: “I have fairly bad post nasal drip and sinus congestion from seasonal allergies. Norel cleared my sinuses out almost completely and my nasal breathing greatly improved (not just dried out often like Mucinex does but actually CLEARED my sinuses). It was very quick to work and did not make me drowsy at all.”

ladybugzz February 2, 2009

For Nasal Congestion: “Works for me every time and I tend to be immune to a lot of medicines. I highly recommend it.”

Tanyawilliams December 31, 2008

For Nasal Congestion: “Caused diarrhea and lots of gas among family members who took the medicine for nasal congestion.”

More about Norel SR (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine / phenyltoloxamine)

Professional resources