User Reviews for Norel SR to treat Nasal Congestion

Norel SR has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Nasal Congestion. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Norel SR rating summary

9.2/10 average rating

Compare all 170 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

ylloM · September 23, 2011

"I have fairly bad post nasal drip and sinus congestion from seasonal allergies. Norel cleared my sinuses out almost completely and my nasal breathing greatly improved (not just dried out often like Mucinex does but actually CLEARED my sinuses). It was very quick to work and did not make me drowsy at all."

Anonymous · January 11, 2012

"Norel SR is the only medication I've found that allows me to breath freely, significantly reduces sinus headache occurrences, stops post-nasal drip completely, yet doesn't dry me out to the point that I develop vocal problems (I use my singing and speaking voice for 7 hours a day during the school year). Other allergy medicines tend to make me drowsy, but I don't experience any drowsiness, or agitation even, while using Norel SR. For the first time ever, I feel I can live "normally" indoors and out."

ladybugzz · February 2, 2009

"Works for me every time and I tend to be immune to a lot of medicines. I highly recommend it."

Tanyawilliams · December 31, 2008

"Caused diarrhea and lots of gas among family members who took the medicine for nasal congestion."

Anonymous · November 21, 2011

"This product helps keep sinus pressure down which is turn helps keep my ear pressure down. I'm prone to sinus/allergy dizziness and Norel SR seems to help."

blake56 · December 7, 2011

"It works well in clearing up my congestion. Felt dizzy and mouth was dry, also made me gassy."

Learn more about Nasal Congestion

Medicine.com guides (external)

More about Norel SR (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine / phenyltoloxamine)

Professional resources