User Reviews for Excedrin Tension Headache

Excedrin Tension Headache has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Headache
9.5
Summary of Excedrin Tension Headache reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

MOMULE November 24, 2011

For Headache: “Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going.”

Fk January 27, 2013

For Headache: “This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep.”

Anonymous February 19, 2012

“I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store.”