User Reviews for Excedrin Tension Headache

Headache 9.5
Summary of Excedrin Tension Headache reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Excedrin Tension Headache

Fk January 27, 2013

For Headache: “This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep.”

Anonymous February 19, 2012

“I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store.”

MOMULE November 24, 2011

For Headache: “Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going.”