User Reviews for Acetaminophen / caffeine

Also known as: Headache Relief, Excedrin Tension Headache, Excedrin Mild Headache, Excedrin Quick Tab

Acetaminophen / caffeine has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Headache
9.5
Summary of Acetaminophen / caffeine reviews 9.5 7 reviews

Anonymous · January 24, 2012

For Headache: “I had the worst experience with migraine headaches, nothing allowed relief, until Excedrine. I could not believe that two little pills of something so cheap allowed relief from the harrowing migraines I was having, THANK YOU!”

MOMULE · November 24, 2011

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going.”

Fk · January 27, 2013

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep.”

Anonymous · February 19, 2012

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine): “I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store.”

Anonymous guy · September 21, 2019

For Headache: “This is the only medication that has helped with my headaches. I try not to take the medication at night because of the caffeine. It keeps me awake if I do.”

Fancy Face · February 21, 2018

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “It was so convenient, especially because I have problems swallowing meds. It was wonderful for my headaches. Where can I purchase some. I don't see the quick tabs anymore.”

luvdread · Taken for 2 to 5 years · May 19, 2016

For Headache: “Only thing that really work for headaches but sleeplessness and a recent increased heart rate will make me give them up. Can't sleep if I take them at night. Sorry but they have to go.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · May 27, 2015

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “I thought that this medication worked very well, but it didn't work as fast as it hoped it would but other than thst my experience was good.”