User Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine

Also known as: Headache Relief, Excedrin Mild Headache, Excedrin Tension Headache, Excedrin Quick Tab

Acetaminophen/caffeine has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Acetaminophen/caffeine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Headache
9.5
Summary of Acetaminophen/caffeine reviews 9.5 7 reviews

Anonymous guy September 21, 2019

For Headache: “This is the only medication that has helped with my headaches. I try not to take the medication at night because of the caffeine. It keeps me awake if I do.”

Fancy Face February 21, 2018

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “It was so convenient, especially because I have problems swallowing meds. It was wonderful for my headaches. Where can I purchase some. I don't see the quick tabs anymore.”

luvdread · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 19, 2016

For Headache: “Only thing that really work for headaches but sleeplessness and a recent increased heart rate will make me give them up. Can't sleep if I take them at night. Sorry but they have to go.”

Anonymous January 24, 2012

For Headache: “I had the worst experience with migraine headaches, nothing allowed relief, until Excedrine. I could not believe that two little pills of something so cheap allowed relief from the harrowing migraines I was having, THANK YOU!”

MOMULE November 24, 2011

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going.”

Fk January 27, 2013

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep.”

Anonymous February 19, 2012

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine): “I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2015

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: “I thought that this medication worked very well, but it didn't work as fast as it hoped it would but other than thst my experience was good.”