User Reviews for Acetaminophen / caffeine systemic

Also known as: Excedrin Mild Headache, Excedrin Quick Tab Peppermint, Excedrin Quick Tab Spearmint, Excedrin Tension Headache, Excedrin Tension Headache Caplet, Excedrin Tension Headache Express Gels, Excedrin Tension Headache Geltab, Valorin Extra, Excedrin Tension Headache Express

Headache
9.2

Summary of Acetaminophen/caffeine reviews 9.1 6 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "It was so convenient, especially because I have problems swallowing meds. It was wonderful for my headaches. Where can I purchase some. I don't see the quick tabs anymore."

Fancy Face February 21, 2018

For Headache: "Only thing that really work for headaches but sleeplessness and a recent increased heart rate will make me give them up. Can't sleep if I take them at night. Sorry but they have to go."

luvdread (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 19, 2016

Excedrin Quick Tab (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "I thought that this medication worked very well, but it didn't work as fast as it hoped it would but other than thst my experience was good."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 27, 2015

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep."

Fk January 27, 2013

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for : "I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store."

Anonymous February 19, 2012

For Headache: "I had the worst experience with migraine headaches, nothing allowed relief, until Excedrine. I could not believe that two little pills of something so cheap allowed relief from the harrowing migraines I was having, THANK YOU!"

Anonymous January 24, 2012

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going."

MOMULE November 24, 2011