User Reviews for Goody's Headache Powders

Pain/Fever

Migraine

Summary of Goody's Headache Powders reviews 7.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Goody's Headache Powders

For Migraine "I've been taking goodys for all types of pain for over 40 yrs. When I had major surgery I refused to take the strong drug the wanted me to. I take this instead as it it better thanBC powders and stanback and drugs hands down. The dosage was cut and there not strong anymore. This will lose a lot of profits and customers. You lost me completely"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) December 3, 2018

For Migraine "I love the Goody's powders but hate the new packaging"

Missy November 27, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Have used Goody's and BC powders for years...PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD FOLD PACKAGING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :-("

ms parker (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 2, 2018

For Pain/Fever "My sister took these since she lost her insurance and they were the ones she felt helped her pain. Well she got sick and had to call an ambulance. She was admitted to ICU. She had multiple holes in her stomach and intestines. She was on life support off and on for 9 months. Her organs were failing and she started flat lining and I eventually had to make the decision to take her off of life support and she died while I was there. She was only 41 when she died. I suggest no one take this medicine as it can kill you. To watch your loved one die a slow and painful death is heartbreaking.."

Deady (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 29, 2017

For Migraine "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

More about Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)

Other brands: Excedrin, Vanquish, Arthriten, Goody's Extra Strength, ... +6 more

Professional resources