User Reviews for Goody's Headache Powders

Migraine
5.4

Reviews for Goody's Headache Powders

Mimi · Taken for 10 years or more April 28, 2021

For Pain/Fever: “Love GOODYS .”

Donnahc April 16, 2021

For Migraine: “This is my only go to for headaches which I frequently keep. I have multiple a week and have depended on these packets for years. I do not like the new packaging. It’s hard to get it all out I have to blow in the end to open it up fighting to get the last little bit out. By that time and tasting the other that’s been hanging around in my mouth waiting for me to swallow. The consistency has changed and is gritty. Please bring back the old ones”

roady · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 18, 2020

“Hate new packaging!”

Holli · Taken for 10 years or more March 28, 2019

For Pain/Fever: “First of all this has been the most effective powder medication I've have took . I wish you keep the regular packs because the new ones are not good . The taste has change , packs harden and difficult to open and get all the powder , plus it seems the dosage is not as strong . I prefer the regular and these days it getting harder to find them . How can I buy the older version ?”

AnneB · Taken for 10 years or more January 18, 2019

For Pain/Fever: “I have used these for many years! They are what works for me. I have recommended them to many friends and other individuals. This new package is ridiculous. Even worse BC powders have done the same. Please go back or I'll find something else!”

Fig · Taken for 10 years or more March 3, 2020

For Pain/Fever: “By far your worst decision was to change the packaging. Did anyone ever test the new packaging before production? Apparently not. Something needs to be changed. New “ sticks on the go “ packets will remain on the shelf when I walk by. I’m done with them!”

Deady · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 29, 2017

For Pain/Fever: “My sister took these since she lost her insurance and they were the ones she felt helped her pain. Well she got sick and had to call an ambulance. She was admitted to ICU. She had multiple holes in her stomach and intestines. She was on life support off and on for 9 months. Her organs were failing and she started flat lining and I eventually had to make the decision to take her off of life support and she died while I was there. She was only 41 when she died. I suggest no one take this medicine as it can kill you. To watch your loved one die a slow and painful death is heartbreaking..”

Mike · Taken for 10 years or more December 5, 2019

For Migraine: “I love these. And have taken them for years and years but this packaging is absolutely horrible! Go back to the fold packaging or sales will go down as you can see everyone's reviews are the exact same and we need it back!”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more December 3, 2018

For Migraine: “I've been taking goodys for all types of pain for over 40 yrs. When I had major surgery I refused to take the strong drug the wanted me to. I take this instead as it it better thanBC powders and stanback and drugs hands down. The dosage was cut and there not strong anymore. This will lose a lot of profits and customers. You lost me completely”

AMO LIBRAS · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 25, 2020

For Pain/Fever: “I had to stop taking Goodys due to irritation of my throat. I can't take it at all on my tongue, but I can get it down if I dissolve it in water. I immediately get a reaction in my throat and cough for five minutes. I suffer from acid reflux and maybe that is the problem. If I am right, that should be listed as a side effect or warning. I wish I could tolerate it because it does the job”

fayfaith · Taken for 10 years or more October 25, 2016

For Migraine: “I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better.”

Gone December 23, 2019

For Pain/Fever: “Whoever got paid for new package change should be fired. I will change to another brand. ”

Lindy December 15, 2018

For Pain/Fever: “I don't like the new on the go packaging please go back to the way they were. Thanks ”

Dee · Taken for 10 years or more January 28, 2019

For Pain/Fever: “Love this product but as you continue to raise the price you decrease the amount of the product....NOT FAIR!!!!!”

ms parker · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 2, 2018

For Pain/Fever: “Have used Goody's and BC powders for years...PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD FOLD PACKAGING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :-(”

R August 25, 2019

For Migraine: “I took this stuff and now I am dying because of it.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 22, 2019

For Migraine: “Please give us the old packaging back. The on the go packs are horrible and has almost stopped me from using them”

Missy November 27, 2018

For Migraine: “I love the Goody's powders but hate the new packaging”

More about Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)

Other brands
Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, ... +5 more

Professional resources