Little Noses Decongestant
Generic Name: Sodium Chloride Nasal (SO dee um KLOR ride)
Brand Name: 4-Way Saline, Afrin Saline Nasal Mist, Altamist Spray, Ayr Nasal Mist Allergy/Sinus, Ayr Saline Nasal Drops, ...show all 26 brand names.Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, Ayr Saline Nasal No-Drip, Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse, Ayr Saline Nasal, Ayr, Baby Ayr Saline, Deep Sea Nasal Spray, Entsol Nasal Wash, Entsol Nasal, Entsol, Humist, Little Noses Decongestant, Na-Zone, Nasal Moist, Ocean Complete Sinus Rinse, Ocean for Kids, Ocean Nasal Spray, Ocean Ultra Saline Mist, Rhinaris, Saline Mist Spray, Sea Soft Nasal Mist
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 10, 2019.
Uses of Little Noses Decongestant:
- It is used to treat dry or irritated nose passages.
- It is used to thin fluid in the nose passages.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Little Noses Decongestant?
- If you have an allergy to sodium chloride or any other part of Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal).
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Little Noses Decongestant?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Little Noses Decongestant) best taken?
Use Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) by mouth. Use in your nose only. Keep out of your mouth and eyes (may burn).
- Blow your nose before use.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal) is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Very bad nose irritation.
What are some other side effects of Little Noses Decongestant?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
- Nose irritation.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
How do I store and/or throw out Little Noses Decongestant?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Protect from heat.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Little Noses Decongestant (sodium chloride nasal), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.