Triprolidine Side Effects
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 5, 2020.
For the Consumer
Applies to triprolidine: oral solution, oral tablets
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to triprolidine: compounding powder, oral liquid, oral suspension extended release, oral tablet chewable
Frequency not reported: Dizziness, drowsiness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Fever[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Vanaclear PD (triprolidine)." GM Pharmaceuticals, Arlington, TX.
2. "Product Information. Histex Syrup (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals, Canton, MS.
3. "Product Information. Histex PD Drops (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals, Canton, MS.
More about triprolidine
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antihistamines
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.