Advil Allergy Sinus Side Effects
Generic name: chlorpheniramine / ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 2, 2023.
Note: This document contains side effect information about chlorpheniramine / ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Advil Allergy Sinus.
Applies to chlorpheniramine / ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine: oral tablet.
Serious side effects of Advil Allergy Sinus
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Any unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
Other side effects of Advil Allergy Sinus
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling sleepy.
- Stomach pain or heartburn.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
More about Advil Allergy Sinus (chlorpheniramine / ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Dosage information
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.