Generic Name: sennosides
Dosage Form: tablet, coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
100 TABLETS 0110REV
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use laxative products for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- if you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by 1 tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||½ tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if imprinted foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing.
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- may contain these ingredients
call 1-888-838-2872, weekdays, 8 AM-5 PM Eastern Time
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®.
GOLDLINE LABORATORIES, INC.
Sellersville, PA 18960
0110REV 89 191R R1109
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 8.6 mg Label
(brand of standarized
equivalent to 8.6 mg
sennosides per tablet)
Compare to the active ingredient
of Senokot® Tablets*
sennosides tablet, coated
|Labeler - Goldline Laboratories, Inc. (032349292)|
More about senna
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 76 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: laxatives