Zemdri Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zemdri (plazomicin) is a member of the aminoglycosides drug class and is commonly used for Urinary Tract Infection.
This Zemdri price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zemdri intravenous solution (50 mg/mL) is around $3,298 for a supply of 100 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Zemdri is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Zemdri availability.
|100 (10 x 10 milliliters)||$32.98||$3,298.10|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zemdri Coupons and Rebates
Zemdri offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zemdri
Provider: Cipla Reimbursement Program
- *Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- This program is intended for US HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS and/or Professionals involved in Healthcare Reimbursement ONLY. Contact program for details.
- Zemdri (plazomicin) Injection; IV
More about Zemdri (plazomicin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: aminoglycosides
- FDA Approval History