Yondelis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Yondelis (trabectedin) is a member of the alkylating agents drug class and is commonly used for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
This Yondelis price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Yondelis intravenous powder for injection 1 mg is around $2,941 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Yondelis is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Yondelis availability.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Yondelis Coupons and Rebates
Yondelis offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Yondelis Janssen CarePath Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay $5 per dose with an annual maximum benefit of up to $20,000; for additional information contact the program at 844-966-3354.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Yondelis
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Yondelis (trabectedin)
More about Yondelis (trabectedin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: alkylating agents