User Reviews for Doxorubicin

Lymphoma

Ovarian CancerNot rated - Be the first1 review 28 medications
Summary of Doxorubicin reviews 8.9 7 reviews

Reviews for Doxorubicin

Adriamycin (doxorubicin) for Lymphoma: "Very deadly it cause bleeding and all her organs were destroyed, kidney failed. She was on medication for high blood pressure, lung collapse she was only 19 years old."

thania (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 23, 2018

Adriamycin (doxorubicin) for Breast Cancer: "Adriamycin made me really weak and I had to have blood transfusions. I had 4 doses. I'm coming up on 3 years cancer free so I think it worked well. I'm concerned about the long term side effects."

JB (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2018

Adriamycin (doxorubicin) for Breast Cancer: "I did not experience any side effects, but based on a clinical trial result, I walked at a brisk pace for an hour most days to avoid cardiotoxicity."

periwinkle (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2013

Adriamycin (doxorubicin) for Lymphoma: "It will melt away your tumors quickly, however has quite the delayed effect for nausea and vomiting. Make sure your Oncologist gets you on some supportive meds!"

hat_hat (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 24, 2013

For Cancer: "It will make you feel nasty, and you have to be careful with the cardiotoxicity, but it will do its job. And it will do it very well."

doxorubicin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 17, 2013

For Ovarian Cancer: "I had four Doxil treatments several years ago and I am now just starting to have it again. It did great things for my ca125 number, but there were some bad side effects. Very large sores on my elbows (this time I am wearing elbow pads from the beginning). I had a rash on both legs from top to foot. The hot red hands and feet are better if you do not take hot baths or showers. Keep the water lukewarm or cool."

Anonymous August 14, 2010

Adriamycin (doxorubicin) for Cancer: "it works"

Anonymous May 4, 2008