Xtandi Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Xtandi (enzalutamide) is a member of the antiandrogens drug class and is commonly used for Prostate Cancer.
This Xtandi price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Xtandi oral capsule 40 mg is around $12,065 for a supply of 120 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Xtandi is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Xtandi availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Xtandi Coupons and Rebates
Xtandi offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Xtandi Patient Savings Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per prescription with savings of up to $25,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 855-898-2634.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Xtandi
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
Provider: Astellas Pharma Support Solutions (XTANDI)
- Must be uninsured or rendered uninsured
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must have a verifiable US shipping address and be treated by US Doctor
- Please visit www.astellaspharmasupportsolutions.com for more information This program also provides copay assistance.
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
More about Xtandi (enzalutamide)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: antiandrogens