Thyrogen Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Thyrogen (thyrotropin alpha) is a member of the in vivo diagnostic biologicals drug class and is commonly used for Diagnosis and Investigation and Thyroid Cancer.
This Thyrogen price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Thyrogen intramuscular powder for injection 1.1 mg is around $3,208 for a supply of 2 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Thyrogen is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Thyrogen availability.
Intramuscular Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Thyrogen Coupons and Rebates
Thyrogen offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Thyrogen Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may save up to $1000 on out-of-pocket costs per calendar year; for additional information contact the program 888-497-6436.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Thyrogen
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Thyrogen (thyrotropin alfa)
Provider: ThyrogenONE Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Determined case by case
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal entrant.
- This program also provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance. Contact the program for more details (1-888-497-6436).
- Thyrogen (thyrotropin alfa) Injection
More about Thyrogen (thyrotropin alpha)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: in vivo diagnostic biologicals